Reviews for Tempting Propositions
please continue soon
shine25 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
I want more!
craizypet chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
waaaa! what happens next? i want, no i need to know! loving it so far, great job on keeping the characters in characters, lol!
keiser chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
please, more.
merrymarionette chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Hello, new reader here, and I just want to tell you that your story is as enchanting as it is humorous. Really! And although it's been a heck of a long time since you've last updated, there's still always people waiting for you :) I love Dracomione, just hope you can continue their soon-to-be deliciously romantic love story!

Plus, you just can't stop like THAT on a chapter that can lead to anything!
SlytherinAngel258 chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
u really need 2 start workin on this again! its awesome! if u do i would luv 4 draco 2 sexually harass hermione in the office! )
Melissax3 chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
This is so great. I hope you do go back to this story and update. It's adorable!
Lacrymose chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Hm. I like this.
Outenkun chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
Oh god I cant wait for an update!
cylobaby chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Perfect! I heart Draco Malfoy!
Jellyjade Bean chapter 2 . 8/5/2006
Dear god, if you don't finish this I will die. Die, I tell you! Now, before I lose all self control and sink to the floor sobbing and begging, I will politely request that you acquiesce to the task of completing this story.

...

Me: (sobbing) Please, please finish! I'm begging you! (drops to knees, looks up pleadingly, still sobbing) Starting this and not finishing it is equivalent to cruel and unusual punishment! PLEASE!
theXmafiaXisXhere chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Good Job, i love all your stories and i love you because you like remus/hermione and Sirius?hermoine, but this is kind of Mary Stu-ish, other than that it was really good!
LadyLogicCanoe chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Love it! Can't wait till u set up the next chapter!
Ppeppzz chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
One word... Whoo!
existence92 chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
Great job! I like this story a lot, hopefully the action would start soon. I wonder though, what if Hermione had said no? :D