Reviews for Romance of Wolf and Sword
LouiseUchiha chapter 12 . 11/25/2013
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so great!
sunbune chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
“A wedding!” Okita clapped his hands like a child. “Won’t that be fun, Kondo-san?”

_ yes! this was an adorable story. Hurray for Saitou and Tokio, together at last!

I noticed you were killing Souji AGAIN, grumblegrowl. but at least he gets to have fun in this last chapter, playing kabuki with Tatsu (too cute!) and then being saved somewhat awkwardly by Hijikata. overall, a very good story!
sunbune chapter 8 . 4/24/2006
dang it! cabin in the woods? I was thinking blanket scenario. (I'm assuming you've been on the RK fanfic scene long enough to remember the blanket scenario)

but then, instead of WAF-ness, we get a MUDSLIDE? o_O;
sunbune chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
"Let’s just pretend Fujita’s Okita... wait, I can’t stand Okita."

giggle! Hi! I'm back to feasting on your fanfics! I've been reading this one a little quickly, but it's awesome!
sunbune chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
HA! Lovely twist to the ol' A Girl Joins the Shinsengumi story. _ so far I really like it! And although I already knew this from your stories, I DO like the idea of Tokio being related to Souji.
Priestess Hinoto chapter 12 . 8/2/2005
LOL! that was funny and sweet) Maybe you can do a prequel to this story. Didn't you mention earlier that Shinpachi has a wife? Maybe a prequel on how Shinpachi met/married her? Well, either way, keep up the good work! I look forward to your other stories )
Ri-chan chapter 12 . 12/3/2004
Love this fic _
Guest chapter 12 . 11/20/2004
is it over? *whines* it can't be over yet...
Night-Owl123 chapter 12 . 11/16/2004
update soon! I love reading ur story and I can't wait for the next chapter!
Night-Owl123 chapter 11 . 11/15/2004
It’s an interesting story and I can’t wait for the next chapter! update soon! _
Night-Owl123 chapter 10 . 11/14/2004
update soon! I love reading your story and I can't wait for the next chapter! update ASAP! _ a sprain? get better soon!
Night-Owl123 chapter 9 . 11/13/2004
ur story is really well written and update soon! _ I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Night-Owl123 chapter 8 . 11/12/2004
yes, it is but y such a short chapter! :'(
Night-Owl123 chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
I almost feel sorry for saitou...almost. LOL. I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Night-Owl123 chapter 6 . 11/11/2004
yup, I agree... LOL. update soon!