Reviews for Somewhere under the desert's moon
Chymom chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Love this!
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow! Harsh for Andrew and Monica
Shadow Cat17 chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
Great story!
Deyse chapter 10 . 2/12/2005
I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!I love it!

Wonderful story, sister! Beautifully written! I love every line of it! You're such a talented writer!
LadyJol chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
That was absoulutly wonderful! I ENJOYED YOUR STORY from beginning to the end! I love it! Keep up the great work. God Bless you

Lady Jolly
Starlight63 chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
absolutely wonderful! You do a wonderful job of writing! I can't wait to see what other stories you have.
Ysatis2 chapter 10 . 2/6/2005
It's really a marvelous story, with love between my two favourites angels, emotion, drama, and a great end.
chickenwriter chapter 10 . 2/5/2005
Squeak! Critics are raving that somwhere under the deserts moon is really really really good! It made me cry that they couldn't be together and then they couldn't touch because of the plastic, I could just see that happening in an episode, it was wonderful. Then it made tears of joy come out when the were together at the end and so happy. another great(But never long enough) epolouge!
chickenwriter chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
this is misswings05 as you already know I love this so much Gaby! and hurry up with that epilouge!
Ysatis2 chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
What a wonderful chapter! More please
Starlight63 chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
This is really good! More really soon?
chickenwriter chapter 8 . 1/24/2005
I really love this story. Good enough to make me laugh, cry or feel what Monica or tess or andrew are feeling, good enough to make my heart skip a beat and good enough to paint me a picture with out giving me three pages on how the hospital looks. This is wonderful And I can't wait till the next part.
LadyJol chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
YAY! their alright! I Love it so far keep going please. Update soon.
Deyse chapter 8 . 1/22/2005
/“Love is selfish! Love is when a woman becomes your world and your only truth, and all you know is her presence in your life as the most certain thing of all! And what you want is that certainty, to be sure about when you’ll have her back where she belongs: by your side!”/

: But Jack, that's how Andrew feels about Monica and also how Monica feels about her angel boy!You can't see it at the moment cause you're ill, but that's the truth!

That chapter was so moving, I'm about to cry now... Thank you so much for stopping us from suffering, Gaby! I really appreciated this! I loved the scene with Monica asking Tess who will give her advice now; aw poor angel girl! And when Adam gave her the necklace Andrew bought her, oh my! I felt like crying...

That chapter was so so so good!

Now I have just one tiny little request to you, sister...

/Monica and I will be together again someday... here, in Washington... or somewhere under the desert’s moon.”/

Please, make that possible? Please?
Starlight63 chapter 8 . 1/20/2005
MORE! I can't wait to see more of this! great job as usual!