Reviews for Confusion Reigns
TheFluffyBakura chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
YESYESYEYESYESYESYESYESYESYES *o* Make a sequel! It'll be goooooood w and awe poor Ryou XD
Shadow fairy princess chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
i think you should becuase ryou just said i like you not i love you bakura and bakura was acts like ok so you like me he never says i like you to or i love you 2 placse may you so a seaqul
Kiko-chan X Kanda-sama chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
ohmygod you cant just leave ryou standing there like that! you have to get bakura to say "i like you too, a lot actually" to him! TT ryou must be so upset..

but nonetheless, this is a real cute fic C:
Emeralddragon694 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
It was so cute! I could picture Ryou being all awkward and things. You should definetly make a sequal!
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
XD aww poor Ryou. so close and yet so far 3
Kathryn Parr chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Yes write more(I only review stories that interest me)
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
defintely good story and yes a sequel would be good!
Detecti7e chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
IT'S so CUTE. Is there another chapter of this? If there is, I wanna read it!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Sequal _ it's so cute! Maybe the way Bakura thought about the whole thing?
The flamer chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
What the heck is this?

A oneshot come on you can do better thatn that make another chapter when will ryou give bakura his Present
Rinoa-chan the vampire-witch chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
lol i know it'sben ages since you've wrote it but you should write a sequel lol very good story :P
Miyokoshape chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
MORE!

sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!

MORE MORE MORE! i want fluffy! please? it need more fluff.. fluff good!
IT.Lei chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I think it's pretty clear that a sequel is MANDATORY!(PLeassee!)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
O.O CUTE! UPDATE SOON! Lol. Poor Ryou, at first so determined... then crushed... then bewildered. Hah! Backwards ABC order! _ *beams and a flashlight hits her in the head* ..Ow?
Jess chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
OMG! you must must! Please! or i will turn into a giant peep!