Reviews for The True Wanderer
Puddin' Head chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
I need an epilogue! atleast for me! I know you finished the story a while ago but I think you could have an epilogue for all of those people that might read this great and cute story!

Puddin' Head
Puddin' Head chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
oh how Cute! This is my favorite chapter yet and I'm so glad that you have so many chapters already on that I can just begin reading!
kimberlyann chapter 7 . 4/6/2005
please write an epilogue!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 7 . 4/5/2005
I think it was a little rushed, but I liked it all the same. I kind of had the feeling that you were tired of this fic and decided to end it without thinking it all the way through...still, it was sweet. I still liked how it was a twist to the RK world, in the same time period but things happen at different times. Whew! Okay, I think the conflict of Sano having to kill Kenshin was a little downplayed. I was disappointed until Gohei sprang out from the bushes and I thought there was gonna be some real conflict, like "Gasp! Sano! You agreed to kill Kenshin for 500,0 yen?" from Kaoru and have Gohei be a little more virulent.

In any case, Kenshin's proposal was cute, and Kaoru's little monologue was very heart-felt. All around, not bad, I'd say!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
See? This is why Sano should never do ANYTHING when he's hung over bad things happen. Always.

This update was kind of surprising. I mean, this fic has been on hiatus for a while and suddenly chapter six is up! Anyway, I'm happy, but I wonder if Sano will be able to go through with his assignment (well, okay, I know he won't be able to) and what will happen.
happilyinsane13 chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
LOVE IT! UPDATE! PLZ GET TO SANO! I LOVE HIM! I want him to be with Kaoru again! Are u gonna make a love for him? oh, and please email me!
White Rabbit Tale chapter 5 . 12/23/2004
Finally! This means Sanosuke can come back into the picture soon, ne? Though, I think the jump from Kenshin staying with Kaoru at first to them knowing eachother for two years was kind of sudden. Maybe I mised something.

Anyhow, I hope you can update soon, too.
happilyinsane13 chapter 4 . 12/21/2004
I LOVE IT! But when will Kaoru see Sano again? She'll probably hug him to death then start kicking him in anger. UPDATE!
hotohori P chapter 4 . 12/20/2004
its defintely short aiight... but still good, i ges this answers my question ne? k keep it up! n i think nxt chp will be wen kenshin "rescues" (more like fyt) sano ryt? kk cant w8 then! happy holidays!
Hitokiri-I chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
Nice I liked it. keep on writing and I hope you undate soon.

-Hitokiri-I
White Rabbit Tale chapter 4 . 12/19/2004
hm... I definately liked this chapter and the change from the original storyline that I can tell will be important. Like the fact that Kenshin refrained from telling her who he is...or was, I suppose. Anyway, just out of curiosity, wouldn't Kaoru recognize Sano's name on the paper?
inuwolf04 chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Awesome, you better update soon!
minea chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
ya it was a good chapter.
Sunshine of my life chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Hey i really like your story! and I hope you up-date soon!-x
hotohori P chapter 3 . 11/11/2004
hi! i like how you encorporated some of the events in the real story to fit thru ur own 'version' of how kXk; sano and yuu met. i cant wait to see what happens nxt.. btw, will gohei be a part of this? till nxt chp then!