Reviews for Solid
andysanime chapter 10 . 1/2/2011
Good job on this story so far.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2008
I suggest you bring Boris more into the story, that's about all I can think of though...
crystalbladedragon chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
aw, i love ur story..first time i'm reading a tysonxkaixhiro fic and i have to say i find it very interesting! i hope u update soon, it really is good...and what's this bad feeling tyson has?...i cant help but feel bad that he's being lead on..poor tyson
Fiddlehead chapter 10 . 4/16/2007
This review is actually very delayed. I started reading Solid way back when you were writing it and I couldn't get enough. Kai has always been my favorite character, and you get his character so perfect! As this is my third or fourth time to re-read this story since it went on Hiatus, I realized how important it is that I at least mention how much it would mean to me if you decided to continue...even if my plea doesn't change your mind. You are an incredible writer and I appreciate all you do for the fandom. I understand, though, if circumstances won't allow for a fic of this magnitude and quality to continue :) Thank you for everything anyways!
Chaos Raider Tenshi chapter 10 . 10/9/2006
Good fic so far. And Koi is short for Koibito which does mean Lover, anyway please update quickly.
ifIwantto chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
Gah, I can't stand the taste of pure coffee, I have to survive on Coffee-granola bars and Cappichino, however you spell it.

YESH! You updates! I love you even more now, my one and only Koi.
R00K13 chapter 10 . 10/6/2006
really good so far can't wait for th enext chapter.
Xx Naruto and Sasuke xX chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
Koolie!

I want u to continue!

This is soo kool indeed!

Hey is this a threesome or sumthin'?
Shumpei.chan chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
LOL HA HA HA I LOVE IT very funni please update soon I can't wait!
Amethyst Emerald chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
I love this story so far!:D I especially like the rivalry between Hitoshi and Tyson. Please update soon!
Kitsune chapter 9 . 3/31/2006
AW..man, I LOVE this story! I love evil Hitoshi! I love soccer! I love KAI! I love EVERYTHING about this story!

It's.. GREAT!

Now... UPDATE! (rhymes :3)
HalcyonMoments11 chapter 8 . 3/30/2006
ah and so it begins the fight between the brothers! I have to stop here for now but i'll finish the story later! Both parings are so cute it's gotta be hard to decide which one's gonna win! I like KaiTy a littl ebetter than HiroKai but that's my opinion! Well i'll read the rest a little later! Bye!

MS14
Mythicalspirit14 chapter 9 . 3/30/2006
It was really good! I wonder what's up with Tyson,is he sick or something... i guess i'll just have to wait to find out! Please up date soon!

Mythicalspirit14
Eternal Hell-spawn too lazy chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
...YESH...
4rmtheashes chapter 9 . 3/28/2006
Erm...wow? Can't imagine Kai in a soccer jersey...and Rei with Hilary...that's weird...