Reviews for KND Operation: FORTUNE
numbuh24 chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
when will you make the next chapter!
Sephy-Wephy chapter 4 . 3/20/2005
write more now! love it!
DarkFairyYume chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
WHY DON'T YOU UPDATE? I understand if you're busy, but it seems like months since you have updated... of course, I should update too... heheh... anyways... um, yeah I really like this story and want to read more... but there is no more... ;_; Please update!
DarkFairyYume chapter 4 . 1/19/2005
Hahaha, that was cute. Really creative on your part. Just enough detail to keep me satisfied.

A question of bafflement: Wasn't the whole PLUTO thing already from an episode? Or are you making it so your story is right before it or something... that confuses me... *shrug* I think it would've been better if a new enemy got to Kuki, or if the team THOUGHT Kuki was being held hostage by the PLUTO, and a new perpetrator had her... someone who liked her immensely... NO NOT SANDY! Some new guy... heheh...

Or something... I dunno. I think that made your awesome story lose a brownie point so far. But otherwise, its great, and you don't have to follow my advice on the making up a new villain to get Kuki instead if you don't want. In fact, you can ignore it. o
Mutant Chick17 chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
Great! Keep it goin!

Mutant Chick17
samuraistar chapter 4 . 12/6/2004
Don't give up, Crypticsnofire! My grades suck too, and I'm a high school *senior*! How do you think I'm doing? I dunno 'bout you, but I've currently got 3 C's and an F! :'( But enough about me. that's one fluffy chappy! And I am a huge 3/4 1/5 supporter!;D U ROCK, DUDE(or dudette, whichever you are)! Keep it up as long as you can!
blue-katana-girl chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
aw... whyd u have to end it there? darn... update soon!

-akemi-
KeyBella chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
aww...so cute. adored this chapter.
Ren-Da-Riter chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
I LOVE it! Keep writing please! The way you put t together s great! Please excuse the lack of i's, my keyboard s defectve.
SYLVIA L chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
cool! update soon!
samuraistar chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
RO the freakin' FL MY BUTT OFF! THAT WAS SO RIGHTEOUS! THE REPORT WAS SO FUNNY! You got Wannahockaloogie from "Nemo," didn't you! ;) wink, rainbow roses, lit lighters, and tipped hats to you from me, your fellow 3/4 pairing fan! ;D I salute you, friend!
KeyBella chapter 2 . 11/12/2004
Love it. Keep up the great work. Update as soon of possible! :)
CastellGanAwen chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
AW! OMG THAT IS CUTE! i love when he thinks "Numbah 3...I'm sorry I can't tell you. I'm too chicken. I'm not a man"

i was like "aW! I said that thru the whole thing lol

KEEP WRITING!