Reviews for These Days
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
Kawaii I loved it. It so fluffy and cute. Well done. (Applause) Hope you write another one soon.

VeelaChic chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Aw dude CONTINUATION! It really was how the epoisode should have ended.
The Mad shoe chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Heh, Spellbound totally ruled, just like your fics.
JakMakai chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
aww...this is SO cute!
Mlz chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Cuteness... I liked it alot! Although I haven't seen that episode yet ((stupid TV station with lack of season 3)) I understood it. Because I'm an obbesive fan-girl that goes on the internet whenever there are new screenshots. I'm weird. Anyway! Great Story... and now onto the award ceremony!

And award... for best one-shot I've read in a while... *opens envelope* goes to... Demon of the Night! Here's your giant and overly chocolate chip stuffed cookie in the shape of a... uh... well... cookie. *hands cookie* Congradulations!
Magic Dragonfly chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
i love the story! i love lots of BB&Rae fluff! u rock! write more soon!
Goten0040 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Fluffy? That? Girl, you have no idea what fluffy is. I've written cream puffs in some of my old fanfics!

BTW, I'd like it if you read my new fanfic, "Crimson." It's already got like... five or six chapters, but I promise you it's a good read. I put my heart into this fanfic.

Look at me, advertising. *whacks head* Anyway, I hope to see more from you, Demon-chan! You rock!
DSphantomteentiansfan chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Really great story! : ) I agree that something like this should have been in that episode. And very nice ending too! XD : D
sakuradancer3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Please, do not make it a one-shot, it is awesome
TIGERGRRrr chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
i thought the first chapter was good. plz continue.
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Not bad. But I really think you should continue this one-shot. It's great.:D
K9 The First chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
(call me K9)

Aw! I LOVED that! It wasn't to fluffy, nor was it to...non...fluffy. You know what I mean!
Snowy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004