Reviews for His Secret
Great chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Cute, although Im almost sure that everyone above Chunnin is informed about this. Looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
aww loved it !
Ravensung chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Kawaii!
jay 8P chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
this story is so i dunno sweet i think i dont know how to describe the feeling wish i could remember the word for it
Wolfman chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Judging by Tsunade's expression in that last paragraph, one might think she'd had all this planned out with malice aforethought, but that's reading too much into it, right?
Shenanigan chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Heh! I like the conversation between Naruto and Kyuubi. Very fitting. Nice fic, overall. It leaves you with that nice fuzzy feeling at the end.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
So sweet!

This was truly nice, I liked Sakura's reaction, I think it was logical and believable.
Yami-inu-youki chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
it was very good better than anything i wrote
sadbird chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! so pretty! especially the hug part :3 i also agree that i see them more as friends than in a relationship :P BUT IT'S BEAUTIFUL NONETHELESS!
IvySnowe chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
That was awesome! It was short and to the point. I tend to like Sakura and Naruto more as friends too. I can't really see them together. Their personalities clash way too much for me. Anyway, I like this alot and I'm off to read your other fics. Cheers.

~Ivy
Mens Mentis chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
*squeals* So cute! I loved it
DigitalDaftPunk chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
This is a good one shot could be a little more fluff though.
AnimeKage chapter 1 . 12/27/2006