Reviews for Of Men and Wolves
Frenchyangelwolves chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
Aaaaww!

They are so beautiful together!
Congratulations! It's a really great story!
(sorry but english isn't my first language)

Frenchyaw!
kyoko131 chapter 12 . 3/28/2009
That was so cute! I loved it *sniffle
Xxwolfy-chanxX chapter 12 . 3/16/2009
aw cute sotry and ending loved it!
CreotiaFlayier chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
Masterful! This was by far the best fan fiction for Wolf's Rain that I have read. This is just so...uniquely and artistically original. I am not finished...; yet, it was solely true to the story. I applaud you for your wonderful story. BRAVO!
oztan chapter 12 . 11/9/2008
It 1:24am Monday morning. This is good. I had to read the whole thing. I have wake up at 6:00an to go to work.

I hope you write another. With the same pairing.
Midnight Crisis chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
This seems to be a very interesting story, and I enjoy reading it :D

Great job!
Momo Karei chapter 12 . 7/17/2008
I just finished reading your story. . . . beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. The storyline, the details, the words, the intimacy. . . almost like a breath of fresh air. You have extroadinary talents in literature, dear. I hope to read more of work soon.
Black Wolfess chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
YAY! I'm finished! That's a relief...I've been dying to finish this since I stopped reading at 2-something in the morning last night xD

This was breathtaking. I absoltely, positively adored it! It was fantastic! I loved the way it ended, and the way the last three chapters went (lemontotal love, by the way). The only critique I can give is that it went a little too fast; you should have spaced out everything that happened. But, lost in the storyline and wanting more than ever for Tsume to finally say it back, I kind of forgot how fast it sailed :D

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this story. I think I love you x3

Black Wolfess chapter 5 . 6/17/2008
Well, I was going to wait until I was entirely done with the fic to comment again, but I..just..CAN'T DO IT! .

Saying this is the greatest thing I've ever read would be the single greatest understatement in the history of the universe..this is beyond amazing! I'm in love with the way you're developing the plot, and using the characters. It's awesome to see how you've used them to furnish both sides of the conflict instead of making them all 'good guys' persay. It's making the plot phenomenal, and the intricacy is stunning and gripping. I can't stop reading it!

Oh..and the TsumeXKiba fluff/lemon-worthy stuff is simply delicious! Excellent work! I'm off to read and review again!

Black Wolfess chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
This..is..GENIUS, I SAY! 8D

Well, now that THAT'S out of the way..this is excellent! I'm glad someone ELSE appriciates KibaXTsume xD

kutoki chapter 12 . 2/12/2008
aww. this was a great story. I loved it.
Hair-Noodles chapter 12 . 2/2/2008
I have to say this has been the best Wolf's Rain fanfic I have read. And it made me happy to no end that it was a fic. You are a fantastic writer, and you did a wonderful job of mixing the drama and romance.

You have great ability for describing the surroundings with enough detail to paint a wonderful picture, w/o making it seem like you spend forever describing it.

Such a lovely ending, finally finding paradise with each other X3 Hehe, cried horribly at the end of the orginal story, cried at the end of yours as well, though for drasticcally different reasons!

I'm glad I took the time to read this!
Lelu Kitakaze chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
Aww i love this story so much keep up the good work with other stories your doing.
Hallas chapter 12 . 1/16/2008
wow! that was an awesome story! i hope you keep writing!
tolime chapter 12 . 10/9/2007
wow. wow. wow. thats about all I can say that was so good I hope you keep writing I loved it.