Reviews for Never Forgotten
0208 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
DAM IT CONTINUE STORY just i have read to many storys who are left unfinished and i'm really SAD ;_;

cant type anymore reviews heck i dont want to even read more LH fanfic becose i haved to many unfinished storys

and dont take it personal its just i have hit my limits at unfinished storys

Thanks for story it was nice and GET KEITARO BACK TO LIFE USE HINA BLADE! just some advice from my side ;)

My fav pairing Mo&Kei
terracyrax chapter 6 . 12/4/2008
u so have to have him come back and kick that dudes butt _
Meech Macko chapter 5 . 7/8/2008
Im reviewin Last Keitro a HE IS THE HERO
Meech Macko chapter 6 . 7/8/2008
THIS STORY IS AGAIN KEITARO IS THE HERO SO U GOTTA GIV HIM A MIRACLE EM U MUST UPDATER .RP
RedPBass chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
*blinks*

...

*reads that again*

’’ROCK- SPLITTING MANURE!’’

?

...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wow, something tells me that was unintentional, but it struck me as HUGELY funny, had me actually laughing so hard I almost tipped my chair over.

Now that's I've calmed down some, it looks like you really need a proofreader/editor, from what I've seen of your other stories, you've got good ideas, just horrible grammar.
gangrel chapter 6 . 3/4/2005
great fanfic.
Ui chapter 2 . 2/21/2005
muhahaha. I really enjoyed reading this hilarious story. It was so fun. So Keitaro is the guy who was Motoko's first love? At first I thought it was a hint until Keitaro mentioned "Toko". I guess that means The story is not hinting. It is clearly showing that Kei is Motoko's first love. How ironic that Motoko couldn't believe her first love turns out to be a "weakling", "pervert" and "stalker"

When is Motoko gonna learn the truth?

I will read the next chapter later. I'm gonna be off.
Ui chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Toko? Motoko's nickname?

I half-expected the girl Motoko to be called as "Moto" or "Mo-chan" or something. Keitaro was called Kei-kun when he was a kid. And as a child, Naru was called Na-chan, too.

Ah, it's nice to know Tokyo University has a reputation as the toughest college to get in.

So Motoko has her first love? So much for the man-hating epitome.

So who is the boy who grew up into a man whom Motoko is likely to recognize?

Very interesting. Yours is very interesting and entertaining. Plus awesome.
Sephy The OWA chapter 6 . 2/1/2005
For Kill Keitaro I unleahing pure evil on you and your Kyoshiro! so say hello to Kid Buu! (EvilLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL)
KeitaroMokoto 4 ever Of The Dark Icon Writers chapter 6 . 1/10/2005
well first off lets keep keitaro and motoko together that is that greatest miracle. Great chapter! And a Great story!
MasterSweets chapter 6 . 1/3/2005
good chapter, dpepnding how you write the next chapter it could be good either way if he dies or not. i can't really say which i would rather read because it could be good either way.
Shadow00X chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
Make a miracle happen i'd like the story to continue on!
PenName Valid chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
MOTOKO AND KEITARO! don't do this to them!
Nutty AL chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Keitaro is dead! Yo better bring him back to life1 You understand me?
Tulkas chapter 6 . 12/24/2004
Is there anything to question? Of course there must be a miracle. Kei must be revived, and the happy ending should take place. We have enough sad endings pretty much everywhere. Let's have some more happy endings!