Reviews for Incorporated
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYY WELCOME BACK MAJAH! Hope to see you with an update this year
wai! you mentioned, "Dear Lord, please let me finish 'incorporated.' There are only 3 chapter left an epilogue." this is from ch 31. please, please. a few more steps and you can label 'inc.' as complete. please. it'll be one more thing off of you. :) hehe.
Please continue
Wardah Sakura chapter 33 . 6/12
Still rooting for this story, btw. I'll wait forever if that's how long it takes.
ann chapter 33 . 6/11
T.T uhm, perhaps you really are busy with your workload and all. So... when you get to have this inspiration to update, it would really make us happy. We're waiting. i, for myself, have waited for 5 years. so, please? thank you.
Alina Marie chapter 33 . 5/4
Hi! It has been so long! I hope you are alright.
Well. With new CCS anime I have decided to re-read my favorite stories. And yours is one of them. I would say it too 5 for me!
I know, it hasn’t been updated in years. Each time I was opening my favorite stories to see what was updated I was hoping to see “Incorporeted” on the list.
I think I read your story at least 10 times and was hoping one day you will finish it and my favorite characters will have their HEA.
Will you consider updating it? Thank you for your hard work and wonderful story)
Aquarica chapter 33 . 4/6
I can't believe this where it ends ahhhhh! Such a good story! Such an enticing cliff hanger! I read this whole story in the span of just a few days, so you definitely got me hooked, just wish Sakura was able to find Li.
sakurathewhitewolf chapter 33 . 2/8
:( I just realized this story was never completed. Now I'm sad lol GREAT story I loved every bit of it!
hannah m chapter 1 . 1/6
Will u be updating anytime soon? Prettyplease. With a cherryon top.
sheena chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Pls do update soon. :)

Really one of a kind. Fave.
Nat chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Had to come and tell you there's a Chinese drama that sounds like it'll veer into similar territory. Love O2O.
StellarMage99 chapter 33 . 11/13/2017
I hope you continue this and the secret of the lettermaker! Way to keep us all in suspense! XD
Your stories are really good. I hope you continue them.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
I love this story i couldnt put it down till i finished. Please finish it I need to know how it ends!
Leigh26 chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
Please Continue this! it is really good!
Vongola Princessa chapter 29 . 9/9/2017