Reviews for Incorporated
Aquarica chapter 33 . 4/6
I can't believe this where it ends ahhhhh! Such a good story! Such an enticing cliff hanger! I read this whole story in the span of just a few days, so you definitely got me hooked, just wish Sakura was able to find Li.
sakurathewhitewolf chapter 33 . 2/8
:( I just realized this story was never completed. Now I'm sad lol GREAT story I loved every bit of it!
hannah m chapter 1 . 1/6
Will u be updating anytime soon? Prettyplease. With a cherryon top.
sheena chapter 1 . 12/31/2017
Pls do update soon. :)

Really one of a kind. Fave.
Nat chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
Had to come and tell you there's a Chinese drama that sounds like it'll veer into similar territory. Love O2O.
StellarMage99 chapter 33 . 11/13/2017
I hope you continue this and the secret of the lettermaker! Way to keep us all in suspense! XD
Your stories are really good. I hope you continue them.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
I love this story i couldnt put it down till i finished. Please finish it I need to know how it ends!
Leigh26 chapter 33 . 11/12/2017
Please Continue this! it is really good!
Vongola Princessa chapter 29 . 9/9/2017
WOW IM SQUEALING! HUBBY AND WIFE! Also love tomoyo she's one supportive gal
Vongola Princessa chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
Honestly... how did this plot get so lowkey dark omg! I think this is my second time reading this story and I'm picking up on some nuances I don't recall from before. This plot is incredibly interesting with a lot of twists and turns, I'm excited to see how everything connects!
Guest chapter 33 . 7/26/2017
Continue please?!
ccssy -little wolf chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
This is my favorite unfinished story in any fandom. Found it when I was just a newbie reader, and inspired me to try writing (though I found it wasn't my cup of tea). Didn't realize I could follow and favorite it then haha took me awhile to find this again.

I hope you find the time to finish this And maybe someone out there can help make intervest real. I don't think it's impossible now then this will be my favorite (finished) story!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/10/2017
Can you please update this story again
twilight98275 chapter 33 . 3/20/2017
Please continue. This story is so good and I Can't wait for them to reunite!.
Mariner-hime chapter 33 . 11/30/2016
Oh my god! Its a refreshing story that I have ever read! Please update! Thank you.
1,499 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »