Reviews for Royal Serendipity
EndlessKnight chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
great story! i love it already, of course aya (ran) and ken are my favorite weiss kreuz couple, so you lnow... anywayz, you have to continue it. i want to know what ken asked aya to help him with. update soon. really soon!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I liked this story. I'll be sad if you decide to leave it as it is. I wanna know what Ken is gonna ask Ran. *pouts* I like the idea of Ran being an emperor's son. I wouldn't like the body guards though. Ken doesn't seem to mind 'em though, just shoves them outta the way. _ That's Kenken for ya. XD If you decide to continue this e-mail me so I can read the next chapter, k?
ReallyaNip chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
What! That's the end!
Chitoshiya no Tohma chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
woot! i love it so far! you say it sucks, but...waggles eyebrows YOU LIE.

i was a bit hesitant to read it, given the premises, but by the first chapter youve shown me you can make it work. _

more!
darkreaperkuroi chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Hey! you finally posted it- and Aya's the prince! see? that wasn't so hard! _

Let me tell you people a story...it's a short walk down memory lane for westkitsune:

hehehe... I remember you asking me how to do this fic a week(?) back... you told me you wanted to do it sorta like Chasing Libery and whatever the other movie was- I forgot, (who cares?), and I kept giving you weird and sort of farfetched ideas and options on how to do it- like: why Aya wouldn't make a good secret agent who's supposed to show a prince how to have fun- that sounds more like something Ken would do, being able to play soccer and stuff. or the fact that Aya DOES NOT fit the role of getting naked with a body guard (ken) and Ken yelling "STOP TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF AROUND ME!" (Anyone who has seen Chasing Liberty will know what I'm talking about)

So we went back and forth, back and forth with Kai/ Kadsuki over how to fit the pairing into the roles- I even suggested at some point that OMI should be the prince, then Aya and Ken should be the bodyguards who get- together while chasing the prince all over the place. (Hey, it happened in Chasing Liberty)- and you just got sorta pissed at me while Kai and I had a good laugh! But you have to admit- It would make a nice OmiYohji fic coupled with an AyaKen. *Lol*

Well, I've got other stuff (drawings and DevArt) to take care of- see ya tomorrow best friend!
HeatherR chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hey! I liked it! Please write more, and stop putting yourself down! I love Weiss in school fics. What does Ken ask him to do?
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
It doean't suck at all! It a WONDERFUL start! And yes, I agree, Ran/Ken forever! Please, I hope that you write more of this, and post it soon! I think that the characterizations are really good, probably because you have seen so much of the series. Anyway, point is, great job, and please continue!
Rie chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
this is cute, actually. i had fun reading it _ i hope you finish this story and please don't stop writing RanKen! onegai!

and please update soon... i'm dying to know what Ken's favor is!
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
update soon...i'm lookin 4ward 2 da next chap!
545ygh43 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Aw, Im glad you had fun writing it, because I like this fic! Ranken rules! i wonder what ken is gonna ask ran? please continue soon!

LK *wags finger at u* when r u continuing One more pose!