Reviews for Outside Perspectives
coffee4106 chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
awe, that was precious!
mmnight chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I just found your little gem of a story...

I'm so glad I did, this was nicely written
starryeyes10 chapter 5 . 12/25/2004
great story.
froggy0319 chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
I would have never thought Harm was looking at his daughter, but it is just the kind of Dad I know he would be. Thanks for another wonderful update!
aserene chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
I love it! Great line! I can't wait for more!
smithknk chapter 4 . 11/18/2004
aw! That was SO SWEET! (I keep hoping she'll break down and say YES already!) I'm liking how you have had the point of view of someone outside the scene taking place! Good job!
maja chapter 4 . 11/18/2004

More please.
Jagfan 724 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
I love this! I keep reading it over and over again because it's so wonderful. That test is such an awesome idea and I loved Harm's answers, once he explained them. This is such a unique story line idea, keep it going, please!
jagfanwi chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
AWSOME and cute at the same time... kep going
Navy Babe chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
That's adorable! Very, very cute! I can't wait until the next chapter!
joanoa86 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Damn it Mac, answer him! but really, that was so sweet. good job.
annna chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
I like this its cute
aserene chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
adorable! I loved the test. That's a good idea. I really like it! Update soon!
froggy0319 chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
Another one that brought a :) to my face! I look forward to your updates, so please let there be more...I need to know the answer to the last question ;)
maidenpride chapter 3 . 11/15/2004
this chapter remind me so much of an episode from west wing in the first or second season i think. anyways toby gets a phone call asking him to identify a man that died the night before near the wall. anyways it turned out that the man got toby's coat from a homeless shelter and toby had accidently left his business card in it. well the dead homeless guy was a marine or something in vietnam i believe and so toby paid for the funeral and got him into arlington. anyways nice chapter.