Reviews for Devastated
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Nice. I imagine Tetsu would be jealous of Leon, but it's obvious D and Leon have a thing for each other. At least, I think it's obvious.
RyokoKitsune chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, poor Testsu T-T I feel his pain, really I do .- Very well written for being done in the middle of the night, everyone seemed in-character which is win :P
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This fanfic is made of awesome. You've characterized Totetsu wonderfully, keeping in mind that he _was_ a killer and he did like D. His dialogue is also great, very eloquent even when he's making death threats.

I feel really sorry for the guy, but damn, this is written so well I can't help but like it.

Again, great fic.

~Sam
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
NO! That can't be the end there! It has to continue! Please continue it! Its really really good! The first Petshop of Horror fic I've read! CONTINUE! BY THE POWER OF THE POTATOES I COMMAND YOU! Please?

Kanatasha

AKA: Potato Queen

~I am the sugar-hyper pyro who talks to potatoes!
Fire Imp chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Aww, poor Tet-chan! I love the emotion you conveyed; it's very realistic.
Jordiscy chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Kudos. I managed to come across two decent fics in an hour. *smiles*

I especially like how you opened the fic with a sense of mystery and uneasiness, andyou managed to portray T-chan's emotions and thoughts rather well throughout. It makes me want to jump in and smack Leon myself for defiling something so perfect and insulting Tetsu-chan.

You deserve a cookie.

Jordiscy the Wood Elf
Lady Pirate 18 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Aw...poor Tetsu. That was soo sad. You really did a great job! Especially since it was so late and all! I'd give u a 10 out of 10!

Fantastic!
Kaida the Dragon Goddess chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Waah, so so sad...(sniffles, hugs Tetsu) This was beautiful, Cali-chan, truly beutiful. I feel so sorry for Tetsu. Poor thing, a goat-beast-whatever falling for D...well, I guess Leon's not the same species as D either, but he's closer...ah, I digress. It was great, as usual, and thank you for reviewing! The next chapter of "Memories" should be up within the week, probably Wednesday night. And I'm sorry for reducing you to fangirl goo.
DeguChan chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
0.0

who... you wrote this at 4 AM? Very well-written one-shot, without any really graphic scenes, and I like how you described T-chan's thoughts and emotions

Keep up the good work (and thanks for posting it before you could trash it. )
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I've always felt quite sorry for Tetsu. I mean... its true all that you said, he was offered something but never got it all. Poor thing, it must be so hard to be inlove with the Count, and to see him with Leon.. *sigh* It makes you want to cry. I like this. This was extreamly sweet and straight to the heart, just like all those ungodly wake-up-and-write-this fanfictions are. They have more sense of... need and of wanting and longing (might be the sleep deal oO;?) I am quite happy, a happy little reader am I! , keep up the good work!
desolation chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Ah, T-chan torture. It's fun. ;) Bitter but funny - I like the ending.