Reviews for Stalkings of Dinozzo
ncisabbylover chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
aww this is a really good story that i love and would really like to see finished please it is so good

love abbylover
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
*Cries* DUCKY! NOO!
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
*Pokes you till you update*
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 6 . 8/15/2006
DUCKY! NO! Whatever happened to Semper Fi? NO!
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
Oops...I thought it was Ari.
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
Grr...*Is held back* LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM! I'M GONNA TEAR HIM FROM LIMB TO LIMB! *Is dragged away howling from the keyboard*
Shewhodanceswithdragons chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
What does L.T. stand for?
dottid chapter 9 . 2/26/2006
Please finish this story.
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 9 . 7/21/2005
this is great! plz update soon!
iceicekatie chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
Another great chapter, you've definitely got me hooked. Please write another chapter soon!
Catherine Dexton chapter 8 . 6/13/2005
I'm waiting for the end to this,you had me hooked once Tony showed up. the first chapter was a little bland bu the rest of them are "on the edge of your seat" good. not to push but I have astory out there called "Too Many Red Bulls" I need more reviews on it.
iceicekatie chapter 8 . 6/9/2005
Another great chapter. Thanks for this story! I was sad to see that Tony had changed so much, but I'm sure that Kate and Gibbs will bring the old Tony back out! I know I'm hoping for a happy Kate and Tony ending!
freitazal chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
aw!tonys way to protect his family is great but i cant help but wonder if he will be seriously hurt , i hope not . i cant wait for more , please , update as soon as possible
lady n red chapter 8 . 6/8/2005
Great story! I really like the "new Tony", although I do hope he still has a little of the "old Tony" left in him.
mcabello chapter 8 . 6/8/2005