Reviews for Lead and Follow
*screams internally*
T-this fic-wha-how-HOW CAN IT BE SO PERFECT, MY MIND IS DESTROYED AT ITS SHEER BRILLIANCE SWEET JESUS I AM BOOKMARKING THIS TO REREAD AGAIN LATER
*more unintelligible shrieking*
On a side note, I wanna learn to dance, now...
Thank you for penning this!
werwolf-yasya chapter 10 . 7/18
I love this sweet beautiful story.
bluegreengay chapter 10 . 6/5
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.
SoulMate chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Such a beautiful story! You are very talented!
I listened to the appropriate music while reading and it turned out to be a deep emotional experience.
I thank you for it.
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 10/4/2013
That was incredible! Seriously, well done
Wow chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Well... Man this got me to cry. Thank you for ruining my make-up ! Just kidding. Thanks for making my day!
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Lucius must have been humiliated with Draco being taught by a muggle, but it's a lovely story.
RockQueen98 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Wow, I love this story so much! I read it all over the last couple of days and I enjoyed it lots. I especially like the last chapter, you did so well!

You have a good talent for writing, well done!
DannyBird chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
delightful as ever. it had just the amount of sweetness and bitterness.
DannyBird chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
this is very interesting
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Oh no, please. Anything but that...
sunneedee chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
i loved this, it was so romantic!
Lovegranted chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
this was so wonderfully written! It was exactly what I was looking for... I'm not sure if it's because of the dancing or just your writing, but their are a lot of flourishes in this story. The expertise you seem have in dancing also makes this story very realistic.

I also have to applaud your efforts in storytelling... the flow is really nice and developed... however, chapters 7-9 seemed a bit faster and the pace gets choppy, especially with the 5 year jump.

Great characterization skills as well! They were very in-character which is also quite rare nowadays... (also, kudos for having them both lead and follow! although I prefer my sub!Harry... flip-flopping seems to really be their strong point in this story) the passion and tension were definitely there as is the other emotional feelings

so yeah, great job! this is definitely going in my favorites!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I mentioned how much I love this fic,

And I really, really love this fic.

Never ever ever delete it, (or at least send it to me if something happens)

For it is immortalized to me as the "Epic Romantic Dancing H/D fic" and is one of my favorites. It delights me to read it again and again. You did a wonderful, wonderful job.
myotherothergirl chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
This was beautiful, oh my god :'D

So wonderful and lovely!