Reviews for Cheating At Solitaire
Neptune47 chapter 10 . 6/12
I'm a long time fan of your writing, but about 4 years late to review this chapter (#reallife). I recently marathon re-read Bad Touch and Cheating at Solitaire. You are a truly gifted writer. As usual, you capture Remy and Rogue's voices perfectly, and write scenes in which their chemistry is truly palpable. My stomach must have swan dived at lease a few times during this last chapter.

I do hope you plan to finish this story. After all these years, it still remains one of my favorites in the X-Men and/or Romy fandom. I look forward to seeing what adventures our two favorite Southern misfits encounter, but if this chapter is the last outing we get from you of the two of them, just know that it's epic and gut wrenching and just everything a story should be.

As always, thank you for writing!
rogue.leabou chapter 10 . 1/16
Plz plzzz plzzzz pleeeaaase update!
Kii chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
hey so I was gonna be like, why bother, but then i saw it look you like 7 years to write 10 chapters so I thought 'what the hell i'll say it anyway.' UPDATE! :D
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
SO BEAUTIFUL! Please make more chapters! It is too awesome not too! X3
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
1.) TTTT

2.) Please tell me there will be Betty/Warren

3.) Don't kill Cannonball!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
1.) I understand why they did it but I can see from Remy's point of view

2.) I'm slightly surprised he didn't check up on Rogue

3.) Cable as in Scott & Jean's son?

4.) Who are on the roster of the other teams?

5.) Poor Remy TTTT
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
1.) TTTT

2.) Ass-Kicking
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
TTTT
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
1.) Thank you so much for bringing her back

2.) All I can say is uh-oh for the drama (meaning i love it)
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 10/5/2014

2.) Poor Remy
nekochan1994 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
TTTT Beautiful
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Whichever asshole didn't tell Remy she's alive deserves a charged card in the face.
Arhie chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
That is crazy adorable. Love those two.
Arhie chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
Poor Remy. You write in people's heads very well. The bit with Scott was hilarious. And while I understand where Logan's coming from, he's a jerk.