Reviews for Cheating At Solitaire
Adriana chapter 10 . 1/18
Please, keep the story going on... I love it!
Mea chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
just read bad touch and this one over the last day or two. best. fan fic. ever. please update. i need to see how this ends!
Meiyo no Ko chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
Heheheh. And the awesomeness continues. I can't wait to read more of your Remy and Rogue!
yuki chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
update please!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2013
Wow, just read bad touch and this in 24 hours. Great re-telling. I'm kind of new to X- men, so it was great to get insights into the characters back stories. Also love your taste in comedy !
Jellyfluff chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I have had a real hard time finding good X-Men fanfictions. This is the life, it's pure and your writing style is captivating. I actually got here thinking about finding something about wolverine, now I'm stuck on gambit, thanks to you haha!
You truly master the art of the fanfiction, I wish there were more stories like yours; the perfect combination of style and edge.
Huntress for the Moon chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
Oh, I just love this story! Its midnight, and I swear I couldn't put this fanfic down all day! :) PLEASE KEEP UPDATING!
ShaelaEsther chapter 10 . 1/28/2013
You have a very addicting writing style, and I've been hooked on this story from start to finish.

Rogue is my favorite character of the X-Men, and of course her relationship with Gambit is filled with all kinds of possibility-you've done an amazing job with these stories, and I'm hungry for more!

Please, please, PLEASE keep 'em comin'!
Syryn17 chapter 10 . 11/6/2012
I love this. I was a little cunfused at times but other than that I'm loving this story
Ms. Fairweather chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
So I just found and read bad touch and all of this one, and it totally sucked me in. I read all of them in a day. Are you planning to continue?
Heartbreak Lane chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It's been a year since the last update, and I'm still anxiously awaiting. Classic Rogue/Romy fic that I just won't be able to stop checking til it's finished.
anon chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
even better than bad touch! Pleases continue this great story
Icuras chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Love this story. Your Rogue and Remy are excellent. Please, please consider continuing!
MaraJade4S chapter 10 . 5/1/2012
I absolutely love what you're doing to this story and I can't wait for more chapters. I hope you post more soon. Keep up the good work!
Tracer1379 chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
I am enjoying this story immensely, and I hope you continue it soon! This is one of my favorites! Good action, not too much fluff, great characterization! Please, please continue!