Reviews for Cheating At Solitaire
I really hope you come back to this story someday. You have a gift and it would be a shame to leave a story as beautiful as this unfinished.
WhenInRomy chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
I don't usually review... after all these years reading and reading Romy, i've made a conscious decision to leave some reviews. So...

I just wanted to let you know that you are an amazing story teller. You have a wonderful way of depicting our ever angsty yet adorable lovers. I can sense the strong, sassy Rogue we all know and love coming through after her latest ordeal in this story... more so than in 'Bad Touch'. Your femme really has had a bad lot in her life so far. I hope that Rogue gets a hell of a lot of loving and happiness coming her way now that she has been reunited with Remy. They... both of them, could do with some good lovin'.

If ever you decide to write again, i would love to see where you take these two because there are still so many questions. They deserve a happy ending and you telling the story would make my year hahaha no pressure or anything.

Anyway, all the best and thanks again for the stories! Appreciate it, all the way from the land down under! Straya xO
Guest chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
MORE! I NEED MOOORE!

Oh my gosh, I am obsessed! No joke, this is amazing. I really hope you continue with another installment of this fic... Or continue this one. To not do so would be a real shame. You are too good an author, I can barely contain my enthusiasm. People walking by me probably think I'm crazy cause I shriek or giggle or heave a sigh. Can't help it. You're just that good. lol.

Also, I've fallen for your portrayal of Rogue and Remy. Their characters are so complex and have been through hell and back-literally!-that it's bittersweet and heartbreaking. Love it.

I neeeeed to know what becomes of them~ Please? lol.

Keep up the amazing job!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
This is so beautiful. That last scene, the one paragraph where he sees her on the roof - my god, it's like being there. Your writing is powerful and evocative, and the voice you use is so distinct. You brought me to tears with this & Bad Touch: heart-so-full, grateful, happy and painful, bittersweet and perfect. Life leads us all in different directions, but I hope yours brings you to writing in some form or another. Back to this story in particular, I hope (selfishly) but oh god, just keep writing.
rougequeen69 chapter 10 . 1/2/2016
Come back! Please please! Come back and put me out of my misery by finishing this wonderful story! I have been so patient waiting for you to update! I get that you have a life and things happen but all I ask is for this story to come to an end! I need to know what happens!? Do they find out what sinister did you wrong!? Does Remy ever find out the rogue was able to touch for a period of time and sinister took that from her? Does anything else come between rogue and Gambit? or do they finally find the relationship that we looking for in each other? does angel get saved? Do the xman except rogue into their team? Or do gambit and rogue leave on their own!? see this is why I need you back! I must have answers to my never-ending questions and believe me I still have lots to go on! So please please come back
slightlyxjaded chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
I really hope you finish this story even though it has been many years because I want to see if Rogue and Remy get revenge on Mr. Sinister. But seeing as how this is a sequel to Rogue's origin story, I imagine they don't. This was as amazing as Bad Touch! Poor Rogue having to go through all of that! I'm glad she's with the X-Men now, but mostly Remy. Thanks for writing this fantastic sequel!
Neptune47 chapter 10 . 6/12/2015
I'm a long time fan of your writing, but about 4 years late to review this chapter (#reallife). I recently marathon re-read Bad Touch and Cheating at Solitaire. You are a truly gifted writer. As usual, you capture Remy and Rogue's voices perfectly, and write scenes in which their chemistry is truly palpable. My stomach must have swan dived at lease a few times during this last chapter.

I do hope you plan to finish this story. After all these years, it still remains one of my favorites in the X-Men and/or Romy fandom. I look forward to seeing what adventures our two favorite Southern misfits encounter, but if this chapter is the last outing we get from you of the two of them, just know that it's epic and gut wrenching and just everything a story should be.

As always, thank you for writing!
rogue.leabou chapter 10 . 1/16/2015
Plz plzzz plzzzz pleeeaaase update!
Kii chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
hey so I was gonna be like, why bother, but then i saw it look you like 7 years to write 10 chapters so I thought 'what the hell i'll say it anyway.' UPDATE! :D
nekochan1994 chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
SO BEAUTIFUL! Please make more chapters! It is too awesome not too! X3
nekochan1994 chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
1.) TTTT

2.) Please tell me there will be Betty/Warren

3.) Don't kill Cannonball!
nekochan1994 chapter 8 . 10/5/2014
1.) I understand why they did it but I can see from Remy's point of view

2.) I'm slightly surprised he didn't check up on Rogue

3.) Cable as in Scott & Jean's son?

4.) Who are on the roster of the other teams?

5.) Poor Remy TTTT
nekochan1994 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
1.) TTTT

2.) Ass-Kicking
nekochan1994 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
TTTT
nekochan1994 chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
1.) Thank you so much for bringing her back

2.) All I can say is uh-oh for the drama (meaning i love it)