Reviews for Coming soon
Aria Elessar chapter 5 . 11/5/2005
Good story! You should continue it! Anyhoo, I thought it was kinda funny that they were always like, hey baby what's going on sweetie honey bear kinda stuff. I thought of doing my own story fromn you and the other coupla authors on here, so I hope you'll review it! Thanks!
SouthernSweetheart01 chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Ooh I love this, please update asap! This is wonderful!
Chesliemeanie2005 chapter 5 . 3/15/2005
and isn't it wonderful that in the books alex is still alive. It's my favorite thing. I didn't really like what happened with Adam, in a way I am glad he died, because max and liz are meant to be together.
Chesliemeanie2005 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I had the first fanfiction in this categorie...

good story. good job remembering the disclaimer... I always forget that and have to add it later.
Grace52373 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Sorry I haven't reviewed before. Keep up the good work!

Grace
SweetSouthernGal chapter 5 . 3/1/2005
well, it was a good chapter, although i personally dont think it was your best, well, please update soon!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
O_o. great chapter. i really liked it. please update soon.
SweetSouthernGal chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
great chapter. please update soon.
bizbeth chapter 2 . 12/30/2004
I love this fanfiction. It's all to od with the fact that I love the Roswell books and it annoyed me because Michael and Maria were my favourite couple and the second they get together the series end! I love the Tv show to but I prefer the books! Keep it up, it's cool.
princess310889 chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Cool story, keep it comin!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
Hm...cliffie! Lol. Sry, didn't see you had posted another chapter! Good chapter, and I liked how you described them, their emotions, and stuff about them! Keep it up- and update soon!
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
YAY! ANOTHER PERSON WITH A ROSWELL HIGH FAN FIC! I AM NOT ALONE! YAY! Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system. Anyways, its really great story so far- i liked it a lot. please update soon. and dont get discouraged if you dont get tons of reviews! UPDATE SOON!