Reviews for The Proper Thing
dancrchick chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
aw... i love the little summary of the second movie... it was my favorite. and i love how you did it from andrew's point of veiw! i cant wait for another story if you write one!

you did great
Melchy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Even Andrew under your hands, has a personality-or should I say a better one. I always feel sorry for him in the movie but you made things right for him and I love that. And his mother-what a character! Thank you so much for yet another fine story.

Kathy
Acanthusss chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I am very glad someone wrote a story with Andrew's perspective. Very good! )
Katie chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
What a momma's boy! I blame his mother! Evil, evil. Its her fault that Mia didn't marry Andrew! If Andrew wasn't so boring, Mia would like him! I loved this story! Write another POV!
Tinkerbell79 chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is a nicely written story. Even though it is exactly like the movie, it is nice to see what the charactors might have been thinking about during certain scenes. Best, Tinkerbell.
Rebecca chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
How absolutely, incredibly adorable! I loved this. It is true, Andrew is very boring, but SUCH a sweetie! You totally kept him in character. I personally think this is exactly how he was in the movie and what he was thinking probably was too. I liked it how his mother made such a big deal about him picking up the flowers after Mia knocked flowers down. That was funny; its like forget it already and get a life, lady! LoL. You must, and I will repeat, MUST write another POV on this movie. There is more you can do, I'm sure. Let's see... How about the Viscount, or one of Mia's maids, or Fat Louie, or the dog? lol. You are just so good at writing these POV's I love reading them! I hope you write more! I totally can't wait!
skinnerboxx chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Yeah! D One more PD2 fic to the collection! ;) This one had me laughing D Any chances of a Bridgett/Bridgetta one? ;)
aserene chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
How cute! i love it! I never thought about Andrew's point of view if he ever suspected Nick and Mia...anyway great story! I can't wait for another one...perhaps...Clarisse...i know she got her happily ever after but maybe her idea of Mia's little fiascos...anyway write another soon! Can't wait for more!