Reviews for Death
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
you, erestor, have a very good understanding of death to write so skillfully about it.
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
This was amazing.
EverleighBain chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Hi there! My dear friend Levade pointed me at this lovely piece, and I'm so grateful she did. Asking Glorfindel seems like such good advice, and especially on this topic. I so enjoyed their conversation-you wrote this whole thing beautifully and I find myself walking away from it deep in thought. Thank you for sharing, and even though this is an older story, I hope you know how much I enjoyed it.

Blessings,
Ev
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, little Arwen, afraid to go to sleep and die accidentally! : )

This was very well-written, and also raises some good points that some people today should hear. Thank you; it's nice to know that, even though you are excellent at parodies and the like, you can write something else. : )
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Fantastic story you did here. It really was great, thanks for writing it!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Very Well done!
Levade chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
While I adore your humour stories, this is a much less-known story and it's so good! Death is a tough subject to write about, and even harder to keep it from going too angsty or glossing it over. You took such a lovely road to your answer (of course, you realize there is prejudice speaking here as I do rather favour Glorfindel ;), and it's not sad. I like that. We fear death so now days, maybe because we've removed it so far from every day life that a lot of people will never be with a loved one when they die.

I love Glorfindel's attitude. What is there to fear?

Brilliant.

Peace,

Levade
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow.
Dreaming n Watercolors chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very nice. Something totally different from your usual work. I like this thougtful Arwen full of questions, love and finally hope.
Mithrilside chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
sniff. Aww thats so nice.
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow! I really enjoyed this fic. Usually, Arwen is my least favorite good character in LotR, but this piece made me symphatize with her a bit more. Great job
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Beautiful...

Truly beautiful.
Neige chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This was very good. We don't often get such serious things from you- I really liked how it wasn't all doom-and-gloom. Funny, poignant, meaningful, and very well written.

Thanks for writing it!
Noldo chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I must admit, this was better than I expected it to be. Please don't be offended by this sentiment.

I like the way you soften the story's serious theme with a little humor - 'Elladan still thinks he knows everything', for example. It makes for a more relaxing read than this would have been otherwise.

And yes, I'm hypocritical.

Sadly, I haven't read Morgoth's Ring, as I'm not permitted to read anything till February. Pity.

This, anyway, was good. Hope to see more of thesort from you...please?