Reviews for Death
EverleighBain chapter 1 . 1/21
Hi there! My dear friend Levade pointed me at this lovely piece, and I'm so grateful she did. Asking Glorfindel seems like such good advice, and especially on this topic. I so enjoyed their conversation-you wrote this whole thing beautifully and I find myself walking away from it deep in thought. Thank you for sharing, and even though this is an older story, I hope you know how much I enjoyed it.

Blessings,
Ev
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Oh, little Arwen, afraid to go to sleep and die accidentally! : )

This was very well-written, and also raises some good points that some people today should hear. Thank you; it's nice to know that, even though you are excellent at parodies and the like, you can write something else. : )
Tia Paes chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Fantastic story you did here. It really was great, thanks for writing it!
Shrimp chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
floppyearsthebunny chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Very Well done!
Levade chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
While I adore your humour stories, this is a much less-known story and it's so good! Death is a tough subject to write about, and even harder to keep it from going too angsty or glossing it over. You took such a lovely road to your answer (of course, you realize there is prejudice speaking here as I do rather favour Glorfindel ;), and it's not sad. I like that. We fear death so now days, maybe because we've removed it so far from every day life that a lot of people will never be with a loved one when they die.

I love Glorfindel's attitude. What is there to fear?

Brilliant.

Peace,

Levade
SoConfusified chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Wow.
Dreaming n Watercolors chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Very nice. Something totally different from your usual work. I like this thougtful Arwen full of questions, love and finally hope.
Mithrilside chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
sniff. Aww thats so nice.
Warriormaid 3000 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Wow! I really enjoyed this fic. Usually, Arwen is my least favorite good character in LotR, but this piece made me symphatize with her a bit more. Great job
Estel la Rodeuse chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Beautiful...

Truly beautiful.
Neige chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This was very good. We don't often get such serious things from you- I really liked how it wasn't all doom-and-gloom. Funny, poignant, meaningful, and very well written.

Thanks for writing it!
Noldo chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
I must admit, this was better than I expected it to be. Please don't be offended by this sentiment.

I like the way you soften the story's serious theme with a little humor - 'Elladan still thinks he knows everything', for example. It makes for a more relaxing read than this would have been otherwise.

And yes, I'm hypocritical.

Sadly, I haven't read Morgoth's Ring, as I'm not permitted to read anything till February. Pity.

This, anyway, was good. Hope to see more of thesort from you...please?
Lutris chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
wow! I take off my virtual hat. This is a wonderful piece! greatly written and very deep with emotions. I have never came across a vignette in which Arwen would ponder about death so much, and it's wonderful someone had finally thought to write about it. Two thumbs up! ;)
Ellfine chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is excellent. I love the way you've explored Arwen's feelings and fears and I love Glorfindel's response to her and you've pegged my image of Erestor, too.

Well done!