Reviews for Baron Munchausen and the Vicious Vampire
Icewine Rose chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Please update! This is the best story ever and I keep checking it to see if you've updated it. (Granted, that's not very much, but that's only because we have dial-up where we live and I can't get online at all much, but still) please update soon!
Gemini14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh this is going to be just great! I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out (and how much of a misadventure the Baron's going to get into this time!)

You've done an excellent job of keeping everyone in character (especially the Baron!) and definitely look forward to the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

Good luck in the next chapter!
Tachyons chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
YAY! Baron Munchausen fic!

*bows down to Terry Gilliam, and Eric Idle too, just for good measure and 'cause he's adorable*

I love how you wrote this, particularly Berthold!

Oh, nd I bet the first reviewer you CAN charaterize him right! I bet... I bet... Err... I bet a small piece of chocolate!

Anyway, I dunno if you plan on continuing this, but please, please do!

It's good, and I wanna know what happens!
Jo chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
I feel I must inform you, even though this piece was written well over a year ago, and you might never see this, that The Legendary Baron Munchausen was a real person whose epic adventures (all of which I assure you are completely true) were written in the 1700's. You can find the stories online for free, and if you enjoyed Mr. Gilliam's film might I suggest you do a google search for the Baron.
Veronica The Mischievous chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
VTM: ...! XD Yay! I was looking all over for a fic with Baron Von Munchausen! XD It's got a good start to, I like how you have the humor in this...

"I bet Albrecht!"

Bertholdt's blue eyes opened wide. "You can't bet a human being!"

"Yeah, you can't bet me!" Albrecht said, a little alarmed.

"Who says I can't?" asked Gustavus

VTM: That is priceless! Please update I'd love to see where this goes. Keep up the great work! _~
bahu chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
I definitely like the start of the story, but I wonder how you'll do the rest. Baron Von Munchhausen is very hard to characterize correctly, I think.

I'll bet you can't do it :)