Reviews for Roll of Thunder
Juli chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
Oops, pressed post by accident. But anyways, just really appreciate this fic :)
Juli chapter 20 . 7/11/2017
On the off chance you are still active after all these years, I just wanted to say that I still reread this every once in a while whenever I get the bug for a fic which just makes me want to write. Even if this is unfinished forever it doesn't matter because the rest of it is just so so good. Plus I like to imagine a
Sarannus chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
You updated! I'm so happy. :)
I love this story and I have followed it almost eight years, so updating means lot to me. Thanks for updating.

PS. My first language is not English, so I hope my review is readable. '
Juli chapter 19 . 3/7/2013
Omg you updated! I have just realized I have been following this story for nearly 8 years. And every single chapter has been worth it! It makes me so sad that this is the only long GS fic in the fandom. :( I adore this story so much!
w- easy enough chapter 19 . 9/20/2012
oh gosh, this is so, so good! _ what a great story! Everyone feels very in character, and it is very well written! What a great intro to the FMP fanfictions (as this was the first one I read of FMP)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2012
Man, I've loved this story for a long time and it's amazing to see it update! I absolutely loved Gauron's peanut gallery and Grace Slick references - it really shows the age gap between him and Sousuke in a really disarmingly charming way. The playful jostling really got me as well - it really seems like a thing he'd do. It's wonderful to see how the boys have influenced each other through a third party; puts things in a fresh perspective. I'm kind of hoping that it'll be Sousuke that'll get them out of this sticky situation, since it was Gauron that saved them both last time. Oh dear - they're perfect for each other, even when they're yowling and shoving...
Guest chapter 18 . 9/12/2012
You updated. Thank you! I never forgot this fic and always hoped you would pick it up again. I have never thought that in this fandom was something else worht reading for. Thanks again for updating.

PS. English is not my first language, so I hope my rewiev is readable. '
5upernova chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
Yay! An update. I've looked at this story so many times waiting for the next chapter.
kuroXIII chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
You're Alive! 8D

I really miss reading this fic. Even if I'm not in the fandom anymore, I'll always look forward to this fic. Love how Gauron and Sousuke can read each other so well. :)

Are you going to update your other Full Metal Panic fanfic as well? I'm looking forward to that one too.
CheliGirl chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
OH MY GOD! When I saw there was a new chapter I nearly cried! I had almost forgotten about this one! Please please please give us all another chapter some time soon!
rainbownostalgia chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
Yes, yes, YES, an update! I love you, MUAH :D Your fic is so hilarious, God, especially Gauron XD. I wish I made him half as funny in my own fic. Though some of my favorite phrases from this chapter is the one from Sousuke about the front door and Gauron's comment from the 'peanut gallery.' I actually didn't know what that meant until I looked it up and when I found out I totally cracked up 8D I love you, Sousuke and Gauron x)
rainbownostalgia chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You do not know how much I love you right now. Yes...YOU! 3

Few people seem to like SousukexGauron pairing but I think it's quit lovely and cute. You're a real gifted author for incorporating plot and romance in there...cookies for you!

Forever will I read this story until the end. Heck, I think I stay up too late reading it~ but it's all worth it.

Only thing I ask of you is to never abandon it~

Well, that's all. I don't think I quite interpreted all the excitement and love I have for you and your works, but this story is what I look forward to when I get home from a longgg day.
Mw chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
WOW, just wow

Absolutely AMAZING

PLEASE continue
XxkogainugamixX chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I just so happened to stumble across this beautiful work and have now sacrificed an entire nights rest to your highly addictive fan fiction. I find that with under appreciated fandoms such as this, the few stories that do manage usually tend to be very good. I have found maybe a handful of GxS fics and while all are very good and certainly possible, yours has the uncommon pleasure of also being entirely

BELIEVABLE. The characters actions are flawless and if it weren't for the fact that I know they'd never let something like this fly, I would be ready to accept this as canon. Thank you for gracing this unloved fandom with your story. ...If you would update soon I would REALLY appreciate it! X)
Kaida Nyghtwalker chapter 18 . 10/13/2010