Reviews for After the first kiss
bonjourmeadow chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Quite the book, eh?

Lovely, really. This fits their characters.
Kokis chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
This, my friend, goes straight into my favourites.

Absolutely amazing. Your language is so poetic, so beautiful. The feelings within them both is so... real and the pain is so tangible.

I love this, I really do.
StarTrekObsessed chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Beautiful. Yummy. Good job! :)
mckenziedrestire chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Beautiful, just beautiful

Peace out, Kenzie
Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
This has been my favorite PZB fanfic. The style is much like hers (which makes this better) and the things Ghost wrote were Ghost like. It seemed a lot like something he might have said. I loved it, and I love Ghost and all of his angst-ness so...great work. I hope you get back into writing fics of these two. You did a fantastic job.

Morbid MaxwellDead boys don't always say no...
Epithelial chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
You are a fnatastic writer, it's making me mad. I think that this calls for a sequal, dont you?
rain and leaves chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
The jig is up, Miss Brite. I'm on to your little game and don't think I won't tell the authorities. It doesn't count as fanfiction if you're the author!

Seriously, excellent story. It reads so much like Lost Souls it's spooky.
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
YEA! XD that was absolutely AWESOME! XD

one of my new favorites!

& good for u for ending it there. Beautifully done. _
RavenShay chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
i have two word for you

EVIL and ANGST

HOW COULD YOU DO THAT

love the plot

talking bout the end

noce START FOR A STORy

how could you be so cruel as tho have that be the end

or is it going to be the first chappy

if so

UPDATE

before i am forced to take drastic measures

i don't know what measures but they will be drastic
pcg chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
This was brilliant. Oh wow. *Very* good. Um, yes. I'm rambling. Anyway: *very* excellent fic.
squiggle-monkee chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
M... a visual style similar to Brite's make this a very lovely, and thoroughly convincing sliver of fanfiction.
GhostHelwig chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
...that was beautiful. I wanted to cry for Ghost, & for Steve, too... It was such a believable scene, & so vivid & lovely & tragic, too... A wonderful fic. I hope you write more.
Lillithrose chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
Really really good! I love how it's coming so far! Keep working on it!
Gh0st chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This leaves a really vivid image in my head of the whole situation. It's something I can most likely see Steve being like for a while after returning to Missing Mile.

It's also sorrowful too. I always seem to feel for Ghost with more ease than Steve, but you got a good balance between the two differing views and emotions here. I really liked it.

I hope you write more, I'd love to read. _