Reviews for Midnight Snack
well written!
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
aww...how sweet, loved it
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Awwww. That was adorable. While preserving enough severe dysfunctionality not to be glurge. Gaara eating everything like that, and the thank-you, and their shared compulsion to take care of him. If there's that, then he'll be fine, right?

I found myself severely distracted from the fic, however, by their father's mysterious return to the realm of the living. First I was wondering how they got a new Kage so fast, and who it was, and then after the shopping I was like, what? They're still Kazekage's children? Did Orochimaru un-kill him again or something? He does not have that power. ; Or, well, he does, but in the time frame in question he didn't have functioning arms to perform the jutsu with, and I think the sand-nin would notice and object to a Edo Tensei confetti-zombie serving as Kazekage.
2c chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
wasn't their dad dead at this point?

gotta love the coming closer as a sand family fics out there
Aku no Hanabi chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Now I'm hungry...
Miroku Himiyashi chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Lol, you gotta love Gaara XD. Thanks for writing it
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
brb, dust in my eyes

I just love the love between the Sand Sibs, so tentative and yet so very there. The way they must have been raised, with so much fear and yearning.
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Nice story.
meri47 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
This fic was very good. There aren't enough fics out there that explore the relationship between the Sand Siblings. Keep up the good work!
Silverchild of the winds chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
that was precious. just a day pf sibling love, i love it.
XspriteyX chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AW there so nice to himX :D
Mana Prism chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Aww...They really do care for each other~ 3

You're great at writing little everyday details! I love it that the story's from Kankuro's perspective too

The only critique I have is on this line: "Kankurou usually attracted attention when he went out, because of who's son he was, and who's brother." - it should be whose instead of who's. But nevermind that. This was written years ago anyways.

I find it funny and sort of ironic that what truly made Gaara human in his siblings' eyes is the ice cream on his face - not his angst or his loneliness...or anything emotional like that. hahaha!

Sandsibs stories make me all fuzzy inside~ xD
Anime Onnanoko chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
aw kawaii
claymade chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
Very nice. A quiet, human moment of character development for the sand siblings. A very enjoyable read, filling in a little missing piece of Naruto backstory.
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
of all your stories this one has always been my favorite, you humanize gaara and force his family to realize that fact and to respond to it.