Reviews for The Enemy Within
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 6/20/2008
great story
AngelDarkchylde chapter 15 . 8/21/2002
I hope you get the next chapter for this one soon. I've read all of it and loved it. You're doing great as far as I think.
mel chapter 15 . 8/8/2002
Great Story. Can't wait to read more. So please hurry and write another chapter.
Dearest Helpless chapter 15 . 7/19/2002
Okay. I cried. I can't believe you killed Bling. :( It was really worthy to the cause and noble. I like you didn't just make him disappear like in the show!
alisha chapter 15 . 4/5/2002
omg girl u need sum 1 to slap u? update the damn story cuz it sure as hell needs to be!

good story
Downbeat chapter 15 . 1/14/2002
Like so many others that have said so before me, I very much wish that you would continue writing chapters to this fic. It feels like so very long since it was last updated. "Please" is all I can/have the right to, say.
lova chapter 15 . 12/28/2001
uneed to update this story...it is good though
bb4 chapter 15 . 10/26/2001
please write more its so good more more pleaaaese
GEKM chapter 15 . 10/12/2001
please post asap i have waited SOOOOOOOO long for you to update and i don't want to have to do that again
Laura chapter 15 . 10/12/2001
This is awesome! ALEC IS MINE!
Ciderbreak chapter 15 . 10/11/2001
Well worth waiting for. I really like Max's reaction to everything she's experiencing. It's odd to see her without an attitude, but I guess that would be "in character" for X5-452. And Lydecker was spot on! Creepy.
motorcycleangelmargaret chapter 15 . 10/11/2001
cool write more
veggie5 chapter 15 . 10/11/2001
My goodness... it's been months since i last reviewed this fic... wow... craziness... you MUST write more... ! this fic is so amazing... please don't make me wait another 4-5 MONTHS till you post... alright... keep it up... :) luv this fic!
aegean chapter 15 . 10/11/2001
Great chapter. The unlikely A-team line was perfect in the story. I also like the mini descriptions of what they brought to the group. You picked a great line to borrow. Hope you get the chance to post more frequently. The anger over Bling's death will hopefully make the characters stronger.
asfd chapter 14 . 9/24/2001
rite more this is lacking updates badly