Reviews for Layers
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
pity you never finished this it was rather good
Sora G. Silverwind chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Whoah. Dude. I love this. This rocks and so do you. Whut. WHY HAD I NOT READ THIS BEFORE NOW?

*faves*
Dantaron chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Aw, what a tradegy.

You could really feel the tension and sadness that permeated the flashbacks, and it really tugged at my heart. And that's no mean feat. That tale was beautifully told.

Keep it up.

~ Teschio
Kd7sov chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
Wow. It isn't often that someone thinks of how those tablets came to be there. It's sad to think how the crew benefits from the misfortunes of ancient people. Great characterizations, and wonderful tie-ins with the past, especially with the torches. I must say, this does not quite agree with my interpretation of how the tablets came to be, but your way solved another mystery as well. Good job.
Feral Phoenix chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
Oh... creepy, sempai. Yeah, it did really bug me that no one said why the Madra ruins were... well, ruins. And you just had to throw mention of Karst in there, didn't you, even though it wasn't a positive one... the mark of a true fan *grin*.

Whenever I read your stuff, it just seems to get better and better...

-Feral
LadyTigerFuyuko chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Vytori, that was a very wierd but very good one-shot. Definitely an awesome idea; makes me wonder what happened to create the other summons.
Rallalon chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
That was... kinda creepy. I actually got a shiver from this. As the Summon Spirits are an often ignored part of the game, a fic like this is more than a good thing.
The Faction's Lord chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
Nice and eerie.

You brought everything together nicely here, and it's not often that one thinks about how the summoning tablets were created.

Nicely done.
Master of Reality chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This was pretty cool! I like the way you went between past and present, 'twas done well. I'd never thought about how those things got trapped in the tablets, so it was interesting to read this. Great stuff!
43501 chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
..Very nice! Incredibly creative.. I salute thee! *Raises Vodka*
Lightning-Dono chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I like the way you made them speak, it sounded much like how the characters of Golden Sun would! Good job! *adds story to C2 archive*
Avari wind seer chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Creepy ending...

Yeah, I remember looking up "Moloch" in the dictionary and reading that people sacrificed children to it (yes, I am a nerd ).

The weaving together of the past and present scenes were really well done.
Flaming Tigress Mage chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow...that was amazing!

It was really interesting seeing your view on how the Madra Catacombs came to be. (I know I couldn't write it that well IF I had the idea in the first place!)

It would be interesting if you could explain how the other summons came to be where they are, also.

Hoping to see more wonderful work,

~Flaming Tigress Mage
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Wow, Vyc, that was really well done! A great idea (albeit slightly depressing), and wonderfully executed. *hugs* I loved it! Er... *is too brain dead to think of anything else to say* Sorry... ;
ChexmixxSandwich chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I really enjoyed how you told the story. It was very entertaining.

_ This was a creative way to tell how the summons got trapped... are you going to write some for every one?