Reviews for Entwined Destinies: The Revised Edition
brankel1 chapter 12 . 3/5/2011
Love it.
Destiny45 chapter 12 . 1/1/2006
This story is amazing! You define crossover writing the way you melded the Sailor Moon and Power Rangers plotlines and powers. I can't wait to read the rest in the series.
Mizra chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Whoa. It's been quite awhile since I've heard stories about Power Rangers. I used to watch them all the time as a kid! And the crossover with Sailor Moon? Very nice! You made them almost seamless! As a gentle reminder, though, don't forget to watch spelling errors and sentences phrases. You're doing a really great job and I wish you the best in your stories to come.. especially the Star Wars story Master Kenobi wants you working on! ;)
Harry2 chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
{GOLD RANGER POWER!} As ususal my friend, a top notch job. The Rangers defeated Master Vile and Larisa is on her way home. This version is 110% BETTER, imho, than the original (And that is saying something!) Hurry up with the next installment of this series, PLEASE! [ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!]
garnetred chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
Excellent ending. I can't wait to read the second story.
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
A completely awesome revised edition. Looking forward the next revised edition. Keep up the amazing work. I loved this story the first and second times around. :)
Elizabeth2001 chapter 12 . 3/28/2005
can I nake a suggestion, how about have Amara&Michelle transfer thier power to someone else, like Tori can take over Neptunes powers and Taylor can have Uranus' powers..but i loved it the whole way through
TFulghum chapter 11 . 3/9/2005
I LOVED IT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! UPDATE SOON!
Harry2 chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
*BATTLE MODE!* If EVER there was a time when ALL the Sailor Soldiers are needed, THIS IS IT! We need not only the inners, but the outers as well. We need Uranus, Neptune and Pluto to help break this field, and stop the Sovereign before she regains her full powers! (ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!)
garnetred chapter 11 . 3/8/2005
Boy, I didn't think that Master Vile would willingly serve another evil being. I hope the sailor scouts will retrieve Larisa's heart in time.
jffan chapter 11 . 3/7/2005
awesome! oh what's gonna happen now that the sovereing is awake? can't wait!

keep up the good work!
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 2/25/2005
Awesome chapter. Keep up the awesome work. Luving it so far.
Feline Feral chapter 9 . 2/25/2005
Excellent chapter. Very sweet...well except for the monster anyway. lol Keep up the awesome work.
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
Well I don't really have much to say besides I luved it. This story is great.
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
Awesome chapter. I'm off to the next one now. Keep up the amazing work.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »