Reviews for Phantom Virus
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I'd really like to see more to this, its really good.
grudon29 chapter 10 . 11/2/2010
so wen are it coming a new chapther
FallenHope-Angel chapter 10 . 3/2/2009
i loved it and can't wait to read it!
Firehedgehog chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
dear lord an update! *Glomps pegasus then lets go* ty ty .. oh so ty... i only wish i'd noticed earler. see u next update!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 9 . 6/11/2006
This is a slightly weird, but very good story.
Mizuki hikari chapter 10 . 6/5/2006
interesting continue
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 3 . 6/4/2006
hey

i like it

up date soon

love el
Lia Tsuka chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
Yay finally! No..don't make me wait...*sobs onto keyboard*

Anyway loved this chapter...slightly short though. Any romantic involvement with T.K at all?

Karusu-hime
Prozacfairy chapter 10 . 6/3/2006
Yay for the update and the plot thickens! :)

I can't wait for the others to find out that the demon is TK! Can you imagine their faces?
Tais the chosen one chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
wow this is very very very vry good! Please write more! I really am enjoining I and you and this story will go on my favrioutes .
Lia Tsuka chapter 9 . 2/18/2006
No don't leave it there. Need..to..read..more.

This is really good and your sense of humour is well... humourous. It is rare to find such humour I applaud you.

Tip: Could you place dividers or something when you switch between the different scenes. It's a bitch to read.

Apart from that it's really good and I am commanding you to continue or my army of evil penguins will seek you out... Mwuha ha ha ha.

Keep up the good work _

Karusu-hime
Spirel chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
An update would be appreciated...
silver.seconds chapter 9 . 2/12/2005
Plz, plz update soon. hmm, starting to feel kinda high now...yeah. Neways, its starting to get confusing, meh. Oh well, hurry up n write! _
Lady Apolla chapter 9 . 2/10/2005
Wow. Fabu. What's gonna happen to Sora? How will TK react knowing he caused it? Will anyone notice the change in his D3 and MagnaPatamon? And most importantly, will the other DigiDestined ever find out about TK's demon form?

Keep going! This is so right out of YuYu Hakusho.
Prozacfairy chapter 9 . 2/9/2005
I hope Sora's alright! Magna Patamon huh? INTERESTING!