Reviews for Ino's Miso Soup
ReindeersAreBetterThanYou chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
NICEEEE
missehri chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
This story was absolutely superbly written. I'm not much of a fan of first point-of-view, but I love this story too much. I bow down to you. Usually it's the M stories that has me reeling, but ugh... I love this piece. I applaud you!
ImCutePoison chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Ah... this was lighter after reading first "Letting go". I wish to read more ShikaIno from you .. and I wonder will there be one with them ending up together.
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I feel a bit bad at Shika, though you can't blame Ino. I would do the same thing if someone said something mean about my cooking, I wouldn't give them any of my cooking.

I'm happy he admits he regrets what he did to her when they were children.

And Miso soup is amazing *drools*
Shadow of Secrets chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
nice story.. poor shika
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I loved it!

It was so cute, yet sad at the same time. I couldn't help but feel sorry for Ino.

But great fic!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This is a very cute tale with a twist. I liked the sophistication Shikamaru has as a 5 year old and the realization of a mistake of epic proportions as he looks back on the fateful day he threw away Ino's miso soup.
naash chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
wow that was both sad and beautiful poor shika he should ask her to make another miso soup and drink it all
the sky's bouquet chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I felt a little heart-wrenching there... I think it was the word choice and flow that got me all sad. :)

This was a good, short read.
Cheerful Regression chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was sad! I was only kinda expecting the sad at the wording of the summary, but the title tripped me up.

Arghhh, sad...

Thanks!

-CR
loussi chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I feel like crying for Shika for a genius he can be slow sometimes.
Sabry chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
That was really sad, but good. :)
The Dragon Guardian of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Normally I don't read first character points of view because they irritated me. For some reason I really wanted to read this. And I cried. So good job! I know that sounds silly but I mean it!
ArAshiMitArAshi chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
i love this very much! angsty and sad and...i can imagine it happen
MegaPig chapter 1 . 2/20/2009