Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Morphix chapter 19 . 10/25
Cute story, thank you for writing! I loved seeing Harry take to horses and throw off the Knockturn Alley form.
Love this story well done!
anna chapter 19 . 8/7
So awesome!
Storylover chapter 3 . 7/17
I don't quite understand why they would try to rest Harry since he committed no crime and just ran away
sarahsezlove chapter 19 . 5/10
Loved it.
misherukuro chapter 19 . 1/22
Thanks for the story. ,
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Confused if they want harry to help them so bad why are they hexing him and treating him like crap I feel like that would make him join the other side
Fanfic gyrl chapter 19 . 8/18/2014
this. was. awesome! faved, gunna check if ya have a sequel...
MystSnare chapter 19 . 8/14/2014
Yay this fic is still being appreciated after all these years thank you for writing and posting it!
MystSnare chapter 13 . 8/14/2014
Snape: "Do not read any ridiculous innuendo into my request, Potter"
Me: Why not D':

ahaha yes I know this is not a slash story, however my snarry side decided to run rampant for a bit there ;)
MargaritaS chapter 19 . 8/13/2014
i really liked this, your portrayal of harry and snape was spot on and a joy to read.
chris chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
i don't think snape was to ooc,he was if anything being pragmatic and telling the truth as he saw it,which i think was well in character for him but he could've been a bit more sardonic about it.
Norven chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great work! Can't wait for a sequel) Please don't abandon the idea)
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Fascinating story! Well-written.
viennaaa chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I was just thinking About The story with the 'Harry clock' and poof... There it is..
I just wanted to read The first chapter but its sooo good.. So im reading t for The second time..
Its even better than I remember..
First time I hated the horses.. Now I really find it fitting..
Really.. Thanks for writing this..