Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Heksie chapter 19 . 3/18/2006
Well it was great - love the fic.
Wielder of the Pen chapter 17 . 3/15/2006
Brill! This is wonderful- but you do realise that you didn't use 'starkers' correctly? Other than that- very well-written.

Cheers!

O Alecks O
AOUEWR chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
Great fic! I decided to review this simply so that you could say that you have over 450 reviews, and also to say I loved it and I can't wait for the sequel!

Please put it up soon!

_!
Kiki Cabou chapter 19 . 1/24/2006
I read this thing through in one shot and was so pleased to be able to do so. Remarkable story. The plot was terrific (even though Harry got the crap kicked out of him, poor thing) as was your character work. The almost easy-going tone was pitch-perfect; it was delightfully plain-spoken with no intent to impress, and so it impressed mightily. The phrasework was stunning, and the grammar was impeccable. (Yay!) Among the major plot points, I have to say that Arthur and the lads stood out, but the winner was Snape helping Harry deal with his loss with the Padfoot tattoo. That was inspired. I loved it.

I loved the dialogue as well, even though Harry's wake-ups made me cringe and grin at once, and while I really felt for Harry, I dug your characterization of Snape - nasty, witty, wry, and above all, RIGHT - complete with own paradigm shift and his "dirty little secret" at the end.

Bravo. I hope you write more.
1derland pixie chapter 19 . 11/7/2005
Wonderful! Poor Harry kept getting hurt, but he's so cute when he's hurt! Great job!
GryffRavHuffSlythendor chapter 19 . 10/31/2005
Too lazy to log in...but please Update? You've left us hanging on a cliffie here ::pouts:: Why were DE at the race track? I was under the assumption that they were tracking Ron because everyone knows that he is Harry's best friend and 2, they can easily find out that Harry spends time with the Weasleys. Maybe they were using a house elf or some other magical creature, be it fairy, or animagus (though Hermione might be prepared for an animagus)to keep tabs on Ron? I dunno, but I hope you work out your problems with this soon!
Kris chapter 19 . 10/26/2005
I loved this story! I was hooked from the beginning and spent too much time reading this fic and not enough time sleeping. LOL It was well worth the missed sleep, though! I thought your portrayal of the characters was pretty consistent with their personas and not OOC since the proression was slow - not to mention a delightful ride.

I do have one question. When Snape got Harry to open up his emotions again by putting him on his broom and flying, why didn't the ministry detect underage magic? Because I've only seen the first three movies and not read any of the books yet, perhaps I don't understand. I may have also missed out on an explanation in the story, too.

Regardless, excellent job! I hope you do indeed post a sequel-I'm sure it would be just as well thought-out, dramatic, emotional, and fun!
Paradigm Shift 20 chapter 19 . 10/25/2005
Are ya goin ta Update soon! This is muy fabuloso! Please hurr and update, por favor! Signed Paradigm Shift Aficionado
DeengoBlue chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
Very enjoyable. You kept Snape as Snape-and still let him be a card carrying member of the Potter fan club. Ha!

I'll keep my eye out for your sixth year sequel. Can't wait.
Aries Zodiac chapter 19 . 10/9/2005
Hah- yeah i do that with reviews to- scary how addictive they are, isn't it? Anyway, excellent story- be proud of it! Snape was very good- LOVED that descripton in the last chapter when he was expaining tio Hermione the "usually punctuated by etc" Brilliant line! :)

Well, looks like another one for the favourites list! I love all these novel-length HP fics- I gave up on HP fis ages ago for the shher amount of unadulterated tripe that seemed to be clogging the netways- so thanks to you and other good writers like ya for restoring my faith in the HP fandom!
a-dandy-lion chapter 19 . 9/24/2005
are u gonna do a sequel? i hope so! this is really good!
schnabeldame chapter 12 . 9/15/2005
Hello, I know this story is probably already finished and I haven't even finished yet, but I just can't wait ... I absolutely love it! I really liked the Strider - allusion in this chapter. One thing about the pub scene though: in English pubs there are no waitresses (or waiters for that matter). People go up to the bar to buy their drinks. I love it that you manage to keep up Snape's reluctancy (is that a word?) to like Harry - I mean he does soften towards him (which I like because I have a soft spot for that sort of story) but not too much at a time - you manage to make the development believable and likely (well, as likely as it gets - having read hbp). People go up to the bar to buy their drinks. Greetings from Germany and keep on writing!

Schnabeldame
Ramos chapter 19 . 9/10/2005
No, your writing is definitely not crap - it's very, very good. I love the way your characters evolved, especially Snape, who finally had to (horrors!) admit he'd joined the Harry Potter club. Very nice job.
Roxie Faye chapter 19 . 9/6/2005
I found your fanfic a couple days ago, and its taken me a ocuple days to read (that's a good thing). I just finished now, so I'm responding.

I wanted to chuck something solid at you, through the computer monitor, after every chapter, for your abysmal spelling. It was absolutely apalling and you should have gotten a beta reader to sort it all out for you; they would have corrected all the mistakes you missed.

A few were actual spelling mistakes that were words, so spell check wouldn't have seen it. The rest of them were incantations. I have yet to see you properly spell any of them, I think with the exception of the time Harry said the word "stupify" when explaining to the boys.

However, realize, I'm a stickler for the most inane and innocuous grammar and spelling mistakes, so please don't be terribly upset by my wholly unnecessary three paragraph rant about the fic's spelling mistakes.

After all, this was a bloody brilliant fanfic I must say. It was written very well. I liked the syntax, the dialogue, all of it was great. And of course, your plot moved, and wasn't noticable (aren't you dismayed when you read a story and can say "THIS is where it's going" ?). I mean, I don't think anyone would have seen that fight at the end, and it was great (well, seeing Harry hurt isn't cool, but you know what I mean).

I could totally see Harry racing as well, because of his size and all. I used to ride but everyone else was so much more knowledgable and well, BETTER, so after winter one time, I just didn't go back. Eheh. ; Also, incidentally, I was watching Miami Ink last night, and I thought of your fanfic. I was like "Ahah! Tatto! Sirius! _!" Er... yeah. It was great.
Kid Leo chapter 19 . 8/21/2005
That was tight man, I liked it.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »