Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Kaleena Mason chapter 19 . 8/21/2005
What an amazing story. I am really impressed. and I would love to see a sequell eventually
alwaysariyana chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Nice job. I like this characterization of Harry and Snape a lot better than jk's.

Have fun writing.

Ari
starrlightt chapter 19 . 8/12/2005
the reactions of harry you described were good, since that seemed like what harry would be after ootp. quite good )
LoneCayt chapter 19 . 7/27/2005
That was quite good, i must admit. The characterizations were right on, i felt, even if they were a bit drastic; it believably fit into the flow of the books while being somewhat of a worst case scenario at the same time. Though when i say it fits with the books, keep in mind that i'm completely disregarding the 6th book... your story was practically the opposite of what 'really' happened, but i must say i enjoyed reading it a lot more. The plot wasn't as solid or as... there as it could have been, but as it revolved around the emotions and fucked-up-ness of Harry (and to a lesser extent, Snape), i'd say it worked okay. The horse part was, quite frankly, fairly unbelievable, and some of the details were contradictory (Snape apparated out of Hogwarts... hm), but i'm a relatively insane nitpicker, so... yeah. But, i say again, your characterizations were brilliant and highly convincing and as such, cancelled out any failings the story had in my eyes and made it a thoroughly enjoyable read. Your writing style was also well-thought-through and intelligent, which was quite refreshing for a change.

Looking forward to more, if you're not too averse to writing more. I'm particularly interested in Harry's apparent skill at reading auras, and was disappointed that you didn't elaborate on the talent further. Good luck with your writing, and thanks again for a good read.
mab chapter 19 . 7/14/2005
Delightful story! Your writing is definitely NOT crap. Thank you for sharing your talent. I particularly like your characterization of Ron, though all your characters behave in believable ways. Excellent Snape and Harry interactions. I love Snape's internal dialogues. Please do continue, I would love to read more of your work.
Corbin Slate chapter 4 . 6/30/2005
Silly Harry doesn't know what's good for him sometimes. I can sorta understand why he doesn't trust Snape though. I'm not too sure that I'd trust the man myself. I'm glad he escaped after Snape fixed him, hehe
Corbin Slate chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
The part when Snape went to pick up Harry from the hospital and he found out that Harry wasn't there was great. I bet Snape was about ready to pop a vessel! Now he has to go find the kid, hehe :)

Great stuff!
Corbin Slate chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Yay! He found a safe place to stay! I think being around Sean will be good for Harry, and not having to sleep out alone somewhere is always a bonus. :)
Corbin Slate chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Hehe I like how Harry refused to take Snape's potions. I probably would have just taken the stuff if it were me. I don't have much tolerance for pain, and if it was poison it'd probably work fast ;)

You have done an excellent job with this so far. :) thanks for posting!
Ladyship8686 chapter 19 . 6/20/2005
Excellent. I really think you need to do a sequel! PLEASE ! The best Harry and Snape story ever!
Angie King chapter 19 . 6/20/2005
Incredible story! Very well written, and good job making Snape canon-compatable. I know from reading several other stories just how hard that is to do when you're trying to make him less of a bastard. ;) I really hope you do make a sequel. You're a talented writer. When are you publishing your first book? :D Well, I'm off to see your other works...ttyl!
Sindie chapter 19 . 6/16/2005
A brilliant piece of work! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and hope to read more from you in the future. I'm assuming you're planning on writing more, aren't you? You should!

Anyway, I was looking for a fic that was about the relationship between Snape and Harry, but not a slash one or a Severitus one. Yours is among the few that I could find that was true to what JKR might one day write (I hope so!). You kept the characters believable and yet were able to develop them into even more interesting characters in a very careful fashion. Bravo!
tubin chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
I was startled when you said it was finished... but you're right, a lot seems to have happened. Harry comes to terms with accepting help from friends and possibly adults; Snape sees Harry as a person separate from his father and comes to care for Harry. However, I find myself frustrated at some dangling threads - like, what are the implications of Harry's ability to see auras and to freeze dark magic? It seemed like those were being set up to be part of the storyline, and then they just got dropped. I'd love to see a continuation or sequel, if you've got ideas about these things.
Fate chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
*grins quietly*

This story was brilliant!

"He preferred to keep his membership in the Potter fan club as his own dirty little secret"

*grin widens*

Poor Sev... At least he's not in denial any more!

I loved this story and will eagerly await the sequel!
chuck chapter 19 . 6/9/2005
Very, very, very good story!

I stayed up to 5am to read it all!
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »