Reviews for Paradigm Shift
dancing monkey chapter 19 . 5/26/2005
it's really good. i love it and was always desperatley hoping for updates.

thank you!

dance
AngelicVampiress chapter 18 . 5/25/2005
loved it
AngelicVampiress chapter 19 . 5/25/2005
I loved this story.

Inspirational and originally executed.

Hopefully, there'll be more stories in this

!verse.

Cheers,

The Angelic Vampire
Charlie Quill chapter 19 . 5/22/2005
Excellent bit of fiction this.
ahappyjtm chapter 19 . 5/15/2005
Hey, I just found your little story and took the evening to read it.I thought it was wondrful and just wanted to drop you a line to let you know!
MioneGreen chapter 19 . 5/13/2005
Awesome story! I only just finished it ... I would like to see a continuation of this fic that leads to the final destruction of Voldemort.

Thanks for the ride.

'Mione
Catalyst88 chapter 19 . 5/13/2005
This is a realy good story!

Keep on writing!

Good job!

It's awesome the way you portrayed Snape and still kept him in character!
Alfa3 chapter 19 . 5/13/2005
I would be waiting for the continuation. I enjoy this story
MioneGreen chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
This is an awesome story so far ... found it perusing E.M. Snape's favorite's list ... will read more after while. just need to leave a bookmark so I can find my place. Keep up the good work.

'Mione
WolfMoon chapter 19 . 5/9/2005
Well, I've added you to my favourite authors in the hope you will start the new story soon, or if you simply continue this one.

It's been a great story, and I've enjoyed reading it for the past couple of months. It's always good to have a decent story to read! Good luck in whatever projects to embark on in the future, and I'll be waiting for them!

~WolfMoon~
Romulus chapter 17 . 5/8/2005
You did an impressive job at not making Snape too OOC. I think we will see some of this returning in the sixth book in the summer!
markami chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
I have little to say. Only Good work! And that I woukd enjoy a sequel. I've had a good time reading this story.
Romulus chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
Nice one!
Romulus chapter 12 . 5/8/2005
This was a great chapter! I loved the bit ablut Voldemort taking over Harry's mind, and Snape helping him. I liked the broken finger scene...but most of all, the fact that he runs from Dumbledore.
Romulus chapter 12 . 5/8/2005