Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Romulus chapter 10 . 5/8/2005
Oh my God...are they getting drunk now?
Romulus chapter 9 . 5/8/2005
Is this how Occlusion supposed to be?
cdkobasiuk chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
An interesting place to end. I enjoyed the whole fic. I really enjoyed how you wrote Snapes character and the insite into Harry you provided. Well done.

cdk
Romulus chapter 6 . 5/8/2005
That was very smart of Snape...to threaten Harry with the house elf punishing himself if he escapes...very cunning!
Crowley For King chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
well done! I really liked this story! Im totaly behind you if you want to start another!

Selena!
Romulus chapter 4 . 5/8/2005
Still going strong, this was a great action filled chapter...though I don't exactly get what was Harry going on about the last Occlumency lesson, but I suspect I will find out:)
Romulus chapter 3 . 5/8/2005
I'm happy it won't be slash...I'm not against the idea, but I hate reading about chapter long sex scenes...it's boring.
Romulus chapter 2 . 5/8/2005
I love it! Wow, Harry is getting a family. I never had this before! Wonderful, but I'm already afraid for them.
Romulus chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
I'm interested what will he do at Grimmauld place, they will find him incredibly easily there, won't they?
Cheelalaucha chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
Well, this was the first R rated story for HP I read, and I'm sure glad I did because it was awesome. I will be looking out for more and will read it for sure, should it come.

Best Wishes,

Chantilly
Dragonero chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
Hey, you just made my day! I love your story and I find it really great that you update regulary! Please go on!
Crazy-Physco chapter 19 . 5/8/2005
great
SensiblyTainted chapter 19 . 5/7/2005
absolutely love this story and i beg for a sequel!
E.A.V chapter 19 . 5/7/2005
you mean...that's it?

I feel that this story has been prematurely terminated...i.e. the ending doesn't feel like an ending.

perhaps a Part II or a sequel is in order?

this story is very good...I don't want to see it end.
Constance Truggle chapter 19 . 5/7/2005
Great story. You've tidied up your loose ends neatly, yet left it open enough to add a sequel if you so choose. I hope you do choose to. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

CT

As an avid fan of riding myself, and having taken to it 'naturally' as my instructor and friend told me, I can see how Harry could get that good quickly. You were very plausible throughout, and I hope to read more from you.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »