Reviews for Paradigm Shift
lea chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
Hi

I like your story and it's in my Favourites, so I can check for your updates.

I'm not really sure about some of the abbreviations that you use - given that the characters are British and that the British use a minimum of acronyms... I have no idea why someone would loose points for 'PDA' - since I can't begin to imagine what it stands for.

All the best with your writing - I look forward to the next chapters.
Jenn the Freak chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
Loved the chapter, update soon! I love the bucks, too! I don't even go to college yet, but they're awesome!
Leandra Wynn chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
Very good fic, I enjoyed it tremdously. In character characters, intriging plot, there's not much more a reader could ask for. I look forward to any sequels of this fic, I'm sure they'll be just as good. Besides, we need to know more about Harry's ability to see and sense auras.
Leandra Wynn chapter 17 . 5/6/2005
The balance was fine, Snape was perfectly in character. I can't wait to see how this resolves.
Pleione chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
That was a very nice ending to your story I look forward to reading more stories from you.
Leandra Wynn chapter 11 . 5/6/2005
Very moving. You expressed the Harry's growing comfort and peace very well. And the dual bonds forming between him and Sirius again, and him and Snape contrast nicely. Seems to me Harry is making some progress from the past to the future.
Leandra Wynn chapter 5 . 5/6/2005
Thank you for making Snape and Hermione in-character. It makes the story that much more enjoyable.

Interesting take on Harry and this desperate struggle for freedom. Makes his position all the more tragic.
Leandra Wynn chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
This story has good speed. You did a good job giving us the set up without a) dragging it on forever and b) cutting the actions, reactions, and emotions of the characters.
Sailor C chapter 19 . 5/6/2005
I definitely hope that you do decide to continue with this story as I can't wait to find out what else's in store for Harry!
CannonFodder chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
And so it ends! And what an ending. I'm glad you didn't phone it in with a general story summary. There was still drama and realizations to be hand in the final pages.

I was so worried Harry was going to have a bit of a relapse once he saw Ron's scars, but since he was able to help his friend, and with his newfound acceptance of his need for help he was able to overcome the guilt this time, much to all our relief ;)

I'm sure this acceptance will still be an ongoing internal struggle for him for some time to come. You pointed this out well with Snape's thoughts this chapter. But what a relief that Snape will be there to help him when he needs it (I think he's required to - it's written somewhere in the fine print when you join the 'Harry Potter Besotted' ).

Funniest part had to be when Harry woke up with Snape predicting when and how. That had me rolling.

Too many good things to list (thought it looks like I'm trying to here). Thanks so much for answering my questions - it all makes sense to me now. And I'm glad you're suffering from a case of 'ego-inflatia' becaue you deserve it! Be proud you've finished such a great fic! I think it ended well - but I'll still keep my eye out in case you're inspired to write those other bits on this story you mentioned.

Brillant work - thanks for sharing! I know I'll enjoy coming back to read it all over again in the future.
Jukebox Hound chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
*blinks* It's...over? Well, I was not expecting that...

I enjoyed the way Snape warmed to Harry, but only slowly and in a convincing manner. The mood swings and constant shifting of scenes confused me and left a bit of exasperation, but overall I believe this to have been a well-done story. If you do continue with a sequel, I hope you will take the chance to go a bit deeper into Harry's abilities, especially the 'aura-seeing' one.

Eagerly looking forward to a second fic. Here's to oodles of inspiration and writing frenzies!
opalish chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Please do continue! I've been following this story for quite a while, and I love it. Snape's warmed to Harry considerably, but he's still pretty IC, which is beyond rare.
Strega chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Oh, please do add a sequel. You've finally established the start of a healthy relationship between Harry and Snape. It would be wonderful to see more of it. Snape secretly tucking Harry in was endearing. I almost wanted him to get caught so that he would have to explain what he was doing. You know he would try to lie his way out of it. (Snape - 'I thought I laid my wand on the bed and was just looking around for it! So I happened to tuck some of the covers in. So what?) LOL One question; Snape levitated some of the fallen debree while he was around the muggle children. Didn't anyone see that? I mean, I know they were distracted but that seem a risky move. Perhaps Snape was overcome with a bit of rushed Gryffindor concern and acted recklessly for once. Ha! First a member of the HP fan club and now showing Gruffindor qualities. Oh, the shame of it! Great story. I hope to read more from you. Later, doc!
wolfawaken chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
BBRAVO! a very truly excellent story. I will be looking for the next ones to you to all my people do not take my advice about this story that is worth to read then they do not good writting. (SO THERE!)
kathrine ykb chapter 19 . 5/5/2005