Reviews for Paradigm Shift
luvbug080688 chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
That was a great story...is there a sequel by chance or not?
USA-Jeanette chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Your writing is as far from crap as jello is from mincemeat... you know I have never truly understood how anyone can enjoy true minced meat... but jello? You always have room for jello. And since it is soft and giggly, you should have no problem with any doors from my review!

I am sincerely glad that you are going to continue this story as you have created strong characters and the interpersonal relationships are very believable. I like your harry and look forward to his next school year. Congrats on a job very well done.
Ezmerelda chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
The lessons a wizard can learn from muggles...Thank goodness for the stable lads, otherwise Harry may never have learned his lesson.

Wonderful story, enjoyed every minute of it, thanks for writing! ~"~
msbiro chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Really enjoyed your story. It was well written and made me feel for the characters.
barbarataku chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
What a clever ending. Now you may take a 20 minute break. Because as Severus indicates, your being tired and over worked is not going to make Moldyshorts,I mean Voldmorte, AKA your Readers, no less ready to pounce. Thanks for sharing. I really hope you have another plot in your head.
Nora Charles chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
All fics should be like this one :-)

It's been an extremely satisfying read, easily keeping my attention for half a year! I was glad every time I got an email alert, and so into the story that I rarely had to glance at the ending of the previous chapter to remember where we were at.

Your Harry and Snape were both very in character and had beliveable character development, which is wonderful. Even more amazing, your minor canon characters seemed whole and rounded, giving the impressions they had a life outside this plot and POV, and your original characters were interesting and likeable, and were a definite plus to the story.

I think you chose a good and natural end point for the story. Too often a complex emotional journey is set up, then the story stops with the ending of the "physical plot", leaving the emotional plot hanging. Thank you very much for plotting your story so well, and sticking with it all the way.

I'm glad to hear you have an idea for a sequel already, and I look forward to reading more from you, whether it'll turn out to be a sequel or a new, independent story.

I have you on author alert, but I am switching you to the xml alert, which is more convenient. If you suddenly see a drop in the number of alert subscribers, that's probably the only reason.

Too bad there's no way for authors to know how many readers are subscribing to the feeds.
starangel2106 chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
lovely chapter. :D waiting for more. :D
JennSmith chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
I'll miss this story. I can't wait until you start another one.

BRAVO!
ckat44 chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Wow. Its over...Um...Good story except I think the ending was pretty rushed. It seems like u were just tired of it and wanted to rush to end it. I kinda wished it was more explained and u didnt summarize a lot of what was being explained. Oh well. Cant have everything i want. pretty good job..
sumli1 chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
i'm glad you're thinking of writing a sequel and have all the ideas ready for it

thois fic is brill, no doubt that will be too

keep us informed!
Frost in Flanders Field chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Well done!

Your ending is perfect. You have incredible talent, I hope you know that.
Molly Morrison chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Very nice! In case there is any lingering doubt, your writing is DEFINITELY NOT crap. ;-) I really, really enjoyed this story. You did a very good job of keeping it on track and exploring things. Snape never felt out of character, and neither did Harry or anyone else. And this was a very good wrap-up, besides. When I saw the title and realized this would likely be the end, I wasn't sure you could wrap it up so quickly, but you definitely did, and without it feeling rushed. I can only hope to manage to learn to wrap up my stories as well as you did. ;-) Thanks for a wonderful adventure! :-D
Ava Monroe chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Thanks so much for sharing this fantastic story with us! It is without a doubt one of my absolute favourite stories. I go back and reread the whole thing everyone in awhile, or just some of my favourite chapters. I really hope that you decide to carry on with the story into 6th Year. It would be so interesting to see the continued interaction of both Snape and Harry, and the Trio and Snape (because they must be changed by this whole mess too).

All in all, I think you wrote a brilliant story that I would highly recommend to anyone. It was really well thought out, you didn't go OOC at any point (to me, anyway), and never lost me in any random plot wanderings. So congratulations! I'm so happy you carried this through to the ending. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my eyes on your author's page to see when/if you post the follow-up. Well done, and thanks!
Kristine Thorne chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
Wow, it's incredible to finally reach the end. I certainly hope you do write some more, and can't wait for it if you do. Well done!
Daughter of Darkness777 chapter 19 . 5/5/2005
I like the chapter...it was a great story...I'm too tired to write much more right now but you are a great author! You should write others Harry Potter FanFictions, I know I'd read them. Lol, good job!
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »