Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Drusilla chapter 18 . 5/5/2005
I stayed up till 3:15am to get this far and now im stuck at a cliffhanger NO lol anywho update soon cause i love this story.

~Dru~
kathrine ykb chapter 3 . 5/4/2005
very good
sumli1 chapter 18 . 5/4/2005
what du mean 'wadya thinl' - update then!

you simply cannot and are not going to stop there, you have to update soon!

please?

o shit.

cum on snape - to the rescue!

man.

update soon! (if u can..)
Constance Truggle chapter 18 . 5/1/2005
Hi! I've resisted reading this story because the summary just didn't draw me. But then I was looking at the favorite stories lists of a few of my favorite authors, and your story kept popping up. So I decided to give it a shot. I got drawn in so quickly that I had barely blinked and there I was, chapter three. I've loved it so far, and I can't wait until you update again. I'm sorry for putting it off for so long, but there you have it. The idea is so original. Not the story-type, of course, because there can only be so many before the plot is (loosely) repeated. But your ideas, and the way you're doing it and everything is rather original, and I applaud you for it. Welcome to my fav stories list, and author alert.

CT
Riverterra chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
I LOVE IT! ! UPDATE PLAESE! pretty please! I can't wait.

~C.C.C.
The Great Sarini chapter 18 . 4/28/2005
I'm lovin' this story. It's original, and a nice relief from the either completely evil or traumatized and victimized Snape.

You're not by any chance a Princeton alum? The only people I know who are loyal to the song Rock Lobster are the former and current members of the Princeton University Band, my husband being one of them.

: )

The Great Sarini
YouShouldSeeMyOtherPenName chapter 16 . 4/28/2005
That. Was. Evil.

I am really enjoying this gem, please update soon.
Fate chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
CLIFFY! EVIL CLIFFY!

Very nice couple of chapters!

Can't wait for more!
GetOutOfMyHead chapter 18 . 4/21/2005
That was amazing! I love this story so much, you have no idea! Put the next one up quick, please, pretty please? When I take over the world I'll let you have Hawaii, I promise!
rankokun alpha chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
you had to cliff hang you wanker! otherwise it was great!
cdkobasiuk chapter 18 . 4/20/2005
Good chapter. I was wondering how Harry would come to terms.

cdk
severusphoenix chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
EVIL EVIL CLIFFIE!, you're doing a great job on the story, update soon.
luvbug080688 chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
Ooh...that was good. I am glad Harry finally figred out what his friends mean! Hopefully he isn't too hurt...
Strega chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
I like that Snape's treatment of Harry, now that he actually likes the boy, and his treatment before are relatively the same. LOL He still just as willing to cram a helpful potion down his throught...but now he'll do it cause' he cares. I can't say much for his bedside manner but he does have good intent. :) And I had to agree with Harry if his refusal of potions was slightly strategic. If I had Death Eaters at my heel, I wouldn't be taking any long naps either. O_O
Jenn the Freak chapter 18 . 4/19/2005
How could you? *sobs* How...I feel so...betrayed! Such a cliffy...I must glare at you! *glare* Poor Harry always gets hurt *more tears* *sniffle* If you update soon I'll give you a cookie! If you don't then...well...it depends how good the chapter is! Quanity
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »