Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Ermingard chapter 6 . 3/30/2005
Just a comment from the nit-pick club ;) The curse is called Cruciatus not cruciartus. the incantation is Crucio!

Good action packed story otherwise!
Jenn the Freak chapter 16 . 3/30/2005
*Girlish scream* I absolutely loved it! I was worried you wouldn't update but you did and it makes me so happy! Update again really soon!
TheBonnie chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
Women, I could just strait out kill you right now, I love this fic SO BLOODY MUCH that I havn't stopped till i finished.

its 5:00 am now

Do you know what time iI started?

After lunch!

All your fault I say, GOOD JOB!
jenonymous chapter 16 . 3/29/2005
Very dramatic! Keep 'em coming!
NadaZilch chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Great-albeit distressing-chapter. Such a hard thing. I'm glad Severus is getting to care for Harry more-understand him. That is the key-understanding. I will be gone for some time and unable to review, so good luck with all your writing endeavors.
Iark-ngel chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Can't think of anything that would make sense im pretty tired, but I love the story.
Crazy-Physco chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
WoW great! I'm looking forwardto the next chapter.
Ezmerelda chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Ah, a truce!

Thanks for writing! ~"~
jbfritz chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Great chapter!
cdkobasiuk chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
I've been waiting none too patiently for this chapter. It was good and I'm looking foward to the rest.

cdk
luvbug080688 chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
That was fabulous! I think the best chapter thus far! Keep up the great work
Ava Monroe chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Brilliant! I was so excited to see that you'd posted again. This was so well done- I like the way you used the Wizard's Debt to manipulate and catch Harry- genius. I'm really looking forward to your next update; I love how this story is developing and can't wait to see where you bring it next. Thanks for sharing!
Sydney chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
I really liked this chapter and can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.
Strega chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Ah, that was a dirty trick but...well...Snape had no other choice. I mean, damn, I think I'd think twice about offering a wizard's oath in the future. It's one thing to offer your life for another, it's another to have it ripped from you suddenly and your will removed. O_O Whoa. Snape also used the 'wizarding debt' to force Harry to talk to his friends. Again, very tricky! If it didn't serve in a higher purpose, I'd deem that cruel! But Snape is a survivor for good reason. He knows that, sometimes, being harsh is necessary. And I like the incantation with the image of Harry coming through like bad static or what not. Cool visual. And Harry got stabbed in the face with a wand. Damn! The poor kid has no luck! :) Glad you updated!
M. Newman chapter 16 . 3/28/2005
Sorry for not reviewing, but I never know what to say! I am, however, greatly enjoying this. I liked Hermione's response to the prophecy. It was very canonesque of her. (A very woolly subject if you ask me!). I hope you update soon.

A. Kincaid