Reviews for Paradigm Shift
chris chapter 17 . 2/17/2014
i don't think snape was to ooc,he was if anything being pragmatic and telling the truth as he saw it,which i think was well in character for him but he could've been a bit more sardonic about it.
Norven chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
Great work! Can't wait for a sequel) Please don't abandon the idea)
d1x1lady chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Fascinating story! Well-written.
Itsjustmee1990 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
I was just thinking About The story with the 'Harry clock' and poof... There it is..
I just wanted to read The first chapter but its sooo good.. So im reading t for The second time..
Its even better than I remember..
First time I hated the horses.. Now I really find it fitting..
Really.. Thanks for writing this..

Xx
FalconLux chapter 19 . 6/1/2013
Excellent Fic! I particularly enjoyed Severus' aversion to the "Potter Fan Club". Even after he's admitted to himself that he's become an unwilling member. Each reference had me cracking up all over again. And I'm so glad that Harry finally came to his senses. Even if he did almost die in the process. Don't know if there's any chance of that sequel ever materializing at this point, but I would love to read it. Cheers!
Itsjustmee1990 chapter 17 . 4/7/2013
Snape's reactions are very entertaining..
LOL here..
Thanks xx
ksecc1 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Fun story! Thanks for the story.
GuidingHand chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Ah. Now it all becomes clear. As I said before, the last few paragraphs of the previous chapter were confusing and difficult to follow. But its nice to run into something like that now in then, something that requires deeper thought and may require re-reading and guess work to comprehend. I like that you delayed the answer until the next chapter.
GuidingHand chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
I am really enjoying this story! It is so different than most! It has been a long week and I am exhausted, so it maybe my tired mind that is struggling with comprehension, but I am struggling with the last few paragraphs of this chapter. I've read them four times and I still can't figure out who the death eater drinking the fire whiskey is. Is it the dying McNair? Maybe I'll discover who it is in the next chapter.

Great story! Keep writing.
LadyFreak chapter 19 . 12/30/2012
Absolutely brilliant tale. Loved it all. Truly emotional and full of angst, but i love your take on it. Well done!
AJ Granger chapter 19 . 10/19/2012
Sometimes it's nice to just have a shorter story that covers what happens over the summer. I appreciate Harry's bid for independence, and I almost wish he had gotten a bit more of it before being called back so much by Snape. The narrow escapes between the two were good reading though. I also like that this Snape doesn't seem quite as out of character as many of the portrayals of Snape are whenever he mentors Harry in any way. I don't see him changing that much.
Riddletobien chapter 19 . 8/11/2012
Thank you for this great story! I love how you are skirting at the edges of Snape staying in character and managing it. I've always thought that sóme character development is necessary to make Snape lose some of his blind loathing towards Harry. You pulled this of very well! Snape accepting to guard Harry and to give mental support for the war effort is a very realistic motivation: after all, above all else, when something is important Snape gets the job done.

I very much agree with your statement that in many hurt/comfort fics, where Harry needs to stay in Snape's quarters to recuperate for example, he suddenly turns all helpless and spineless. That really puts me off the story, it's just not how Harry is. You've kept him spirited throughout all he has to deal with. A great read!
riverrat chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
This is a really good story. Even though Severus is slowly joining the "Harry Pooter Fan Club" he is still very much in character.
Great job. I very much enjoyed this well thought out plot. You also have a great way with words.
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
Great story. Love Snapes disdain for joining the HarryPotter fan club!
Monocerosik chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
That is really good story. I like the plot - so unique when you consider Harry's beaviour and pasttime. You've in a believable way shown Snape's change of heart, so much he joined Potter's fanclub, and it didn't seem too stretched. That's quite an achievement.

The begginig was rather chaotic, that's the only thing that needs improving.

Write more.