Reviews for Paradigm Shift
drarrysev chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
your fluffy chapter also goes a long way in giving harry a way to recover from his guilt and grief while still maintaining his mostly solitary existance... while also giving snape a great way to be there for harry without the touchy feely stuff we often see in other fics... major kudos to you!
Shadowpawn chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
This chapter was incredible. I absolutely love what you have done with the tattoo, I'm sure it comes in handy for Harry.
xikum chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
It's wonderful what Snape did for Harry over the last 2 chapters. Good that he is a dark wizard, and knew how to break a dark spell. Bless Snape, it would be his style to have an exquisitely painful, yet artistic method of dealing with grief; helping Harry pay a tribute to Sirius, to make his peace.
b7-kerravon chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
I love the tattoo! What a marvelous idea!
Meggplant chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
not a fluffy chapter! it seems mightily important, actually... i mean, if Harry is going to start on the road to healing because of this, then i'd say it's a very important chapter. anyway, i love the idea of the moving tattoo - i've read a couple of stories which deal with them; moving snakes, padfoot and prongs, even a spider! i think i especially loved the spider... but i enjoyed the meaning of your padfoot. and i hope Harry (and Snape) can maybe get some sleep now!

cheers,

xoxox
Ceris Malfoy chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
love it!

please finish soon!
NadaZilch chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
I'm glad Harry's happier, although I'm not a fan of tattoos. I think Snape is slowly getting attatched, or at least I hope so. :) Happy writing.
NadaZilch chapter 10 . 12/6/2004
Ah, I'm glad the emotionlessness is gone. That was kind of creepy. Whether Snape likes it or not, I hope Harry can find it in himself to talk to him.
Strega chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
Oh! You just get more and more imaginative! It's incredible. And may I have Snape as a guardian/friend? Feeling troubled? Well, let's get ya drinking and then get ya a tattoo. Feel better? LOL I love that. And the idea for the tattoo was brilliant. The scene was so vivid that I was there in that shop. It would have been a perfect scene in the movies. (Walls alive with Tattoo art, the room dim except for that one plush leather chair. Familair but strange. Perfect) You were right on with your thoughts on the tatt. Many cultures believe that tattoos have magical properties. So why not include it in the wizarding world? And it falls into the whole HP Rowling theme, just like the portraits. Clever. Very clever. But I'd almost be afraid of having a Sirius tattoo. I don't think it would really ever calm down and it would probably try to tease you by sitting on your forehead or lay on your nose while people tried to talk to you. That's Sirius for ya. :) Ha. Very cute moment with Mike telling Harry that the tattoo would settle down in a while. And it was bitter sweet that Harry derived such comfort from his inked godfather. -sob- I thought it curious that Harry thanking Snape seemed to have an effect on the Potion's Master. But what effect I really can't predict. Any way, I'm getting a little long here...(Too much coffee will do that) So with much appreciation and many compliments, I look forward to the next chapter.
cdkobasiuk chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
A really nice an fluffy chapter.

cdk
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
Aw... awesome! Truelly! YAY! !.! Can't wait for more! Tatoos! I want one... just haven't decided what I want one OF.

~IV

YAY! _;
x chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
Again not following canon. You mention that Harry spent several weeks at Sean's place. Well as you should know Summer Hols is 2 months. July 1st- August 31st. You had him at the Dursley's for a week. That's roughly around the 7th or 8th.
jbfritz chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
Great chapter!
Miabum chapter 11 . 12/6/2004
Very original idea re: the tattoo. This story is excellent.
x chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
Are you American? The last scene is too American farm than British countryside. Another thing why do author's insist on writing about Harry leaving? It's not going to happen in canon. I think that there should be warnings about that. Yes, granted Harry would want to drive his friends away, but not by running away. That's not Harry.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »