Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Molly Morrison chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
Whoa! Snape did the impossible-he convinced Hermione she was WRONG! *gasp*

Wow. I kinda feel bad for her. :-/

What is this strange plan she has that involves Snape "disabusing" (interesting choice of words ;-) ) Harry of his notions of worthlessness? Is Snape capable of truthfully doing that, or is he too obsessed with his feelings that Harry really IS worthless, except perhaps because of the prophecy-and that's not going to help anything.

What about Hedwig? Is she going to lead Snape or someone else to Harry? That would be good, because at this rate things're REALLY not looking good for him-blood loss, exhaustion, and he's all wet and it's got to be getting at least mildly cold since it's night. :-/

*worries nervously about what's going to happen next and waits anxiously for the next chapter*
Kristine Thorne chapter 5 . 11/17/2004
No, don't stop. Smile! This chapter was great.
Cataclysmic chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
I shall make this short and sweet...

Brilliant!
gallandro-83 chapter 5 . 11/16/2004
Another great chapter

I am sorry to hear that Snape will grow a heart. I guess I like the idea of a horribly bitter Potions master. Whenever someone makes him more human it throws me off, even in the stories where it is done exceptionally.

I can't beleive you decided to have Snape know the phropecy that just seems so wrong to me. I do hope though that he only knows part of it. To make him know everything just seems like him having all the cards and Harry being left with nothing. I just can't believe the Headmaster would give away such personal knowledge to someone whom Harry isn't close to. If Snape does know everything in the phropecy I can't imagine that harry would ever forgive either him or Dumbledoor then for setting up the situation that leads to Sirus's death. I mean come on you essentially set it up so that the two people that Harry tried to rely on to help that night both felt him to imature to even know what was happening. Honestly I couldn't see Harry getting over that no matter how much time and healing pass.

I also find it odd that our Potions master isn't even being the slightest bit reprimanded for his physical actions. I understand that the wizarding world is a littl behind the times in human rights and such, but Molly and some of the other memebers of the Order should take him to task at least.

gallandro_83
CharmedKy chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY! Please update as soon as posible!
opal chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
Why'd Hermione and the twins help Harry escape? i thought they wanted to keep him there?
reviewer chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
paper tiger
cdkobasiuk chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
A great exciting chapter.

Nice job.

cdk
Jen chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
This is great so far, please update this story soon. Thanks...
AccioSeverus chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Wow! I'd think Harry would be a bit messed up at this needs medical care!

Snape is going to be royally peeved when he can see through the fog again.

Update soon!
BlankSpaceBlank chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
This is too cool! Is Harry gonna end up with Ginny! PLEASE SAY YES! YES! PLEASE! COMON!

~IV

LA_LA-LALA-LAA

LALA-LA-LA-LA

LA_LA-LALA-LAA

LALA-LA-LA-LA
Strega chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Oh, I just had to write a review! I keep liking this story more and more. I have to give you credit. This is the coolest I've ever read Harry without him being totally OOC. Not only is Harry indepedant, self-reliant, cunning, quick, and just plain AWESOME, he's still has his true righteous character.(And him riding Sirius' motorcycle is not only realistic as it would be one of his only options of travel but it is also...well...really COOL!) Harry is no one's pawn. About time too. I always wanted him to say 'Bugger off' to those controlling him. And Snape is certainly in character as well. He'll help Potter but only because he -has- to. (The part about him forcing potions down Harry's throat would be perfect in the series. He'd do it! We all know he would.!)The part about the twins was just hilarious. I totally buy into the idea that they'd help Harry without a second thought. Not only would they help him but they would probably help just about anyone if it added up to mayhem and mischief. Great job all around. (Damn, this is what happens when I write reviews...they get too long. SORRY! u_u ) Just wanted to tell you that the story is wonderful, your writing superb, your character development sensational, and it is a truly enjoyable read all around. I can't say enough good thing about it. I'm -so- looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you for writing!
gallandro-83 chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
I am surprised that you are trying to give Snape some semblance of humanity. I like the stories so much more when our potions master is the bastard we all know and love. I don't maind if Snape and Harry come to some kind of understanding but I do hope that Snape and Harry still greatly dislike each other by the end of this story.

gallandro_83
Molly Morrison chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
*blink* They... helped him escape? I'm so confused. I thought Ron and Hermione and Ginny were still mad at him for running away, even if they thought it was for his own good!

Not to mention if he was cut badly enough on his shoulder that he can't lift his arm, he's gonna need to fix that soon.

It was fun to read about Snape being his typical nasty self even as he tried to help Harry, though. ;-) I was a little confused about why Harry didn't turn and run in the other direction when he saw Snape on the hunt before I realized that Snape was in disguise. That was a nice little bit of tension too. ;-)

Keep up the great work! :-D
E.A.V chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
i like...i like a lot...
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »