Reviews for Paradigm Shift
NadaZilch chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Cool! I didn't expect that at all. Finding Harry that way was fun, along with admiring his riding skills, and Snape was pretty civil with the healing. Also, Harry's escape was surprising, but gratifying-I didn't imagine they would help him get away from Snape, although I like the idea. Happy writing.
fhippogriff chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
Great scene.
Kristine Thorne chapter 4 . 11/15/2004
I'm totally hooked on this. I look forward to the update each morning, as it very nicely accompanies my first cigarette of the day. Can't wait for more.
BlindJedi chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Great story so far. I hope though that you don't pair Ron & Hermione together. I just can't see Hermione being happy with someone whose only thoughts are of Quidditch, food, and food. :) Regardless, this is a really neat story. :)
fhippogriff chapter 3 . 11/14/2004
Enjoying your story! I like Harry on his own. Good for him, a month away now.
SuziJ chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
This is a great story. I like the way the wards seem to have fallen when the Dursleys signed the emancipation papers.

I also like how Harry fooled Snape, leaving him confused. Must be new for him.

Harry need to exert a little independance. You have written him just right.

Keep up the good work, and remember, you are never to old for Harry Potter.
AccioSeverus chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
The window must've been nasty with dirt! Not surprising in that place, though!

I really like your story!

I'm also a not-your-typical fan fic writer, old enough to be a mother to a lot of the other writers. Fan fic writing is fun, is it not?

More soon, please!
AccioSeverus chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
I can see why he would want to go to Grimmauld Place now! Excellent! I love how he got Sirius' motorcyle!

Moving on to the next chapter!
AccioSeverus chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
I really like this beginning. I wonder why he would go to Grimmauld Place?

I guess I can answer my own question by reading the next chapter!
MoonpoetessZ chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Very, very good story. I usually don't like ones where Harry runs away, they are mostly unbelievable, but yours is very cannon. I could see Harry acting this way. Please continue asap.
cdkobasiuk chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Brillant so far.

cdk
NadaZilch chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Huh. I wonder what Severus could be up to. He's got to be at least a little impressed that Harry caught Pettigrew, even if he thinks it was reckless. I can't help but hope he is a little concerned. Better have Harry show up on his own than be found, right? Show them he could get along on his own and evade them, so he comes in on his own terms. That would be ideal in my mind, anyway. Happy writing.
Molly Morrison chapter 2 . 11/13/2004
Nevermind about the C2-I'm still irritated that R-rated groups can't be added. Anyway, added you to my favorites instead.
Molly Morrison chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Hmm.. I have to admit, I found it a little odd that it took Ron so long to notice something on his window-and that it wasn't obliterated by weather in that time is fortunate!

Other than that, though, this is a brilliant story! I'm enjoying it so much-is Harry going to go back to the farm now that he's safe, and just watch the foe glass, or is he going to stay on the run now? I like how he caught Wormtail! :-D Although I have to admit I was terrified that he was going to get himself killed or captured. That would have been no good!

I'm going to get you added to at least on C2, because other people should be reading this great story. Looking forward to the next update eagerly! :-D
House of Awesome chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
oh will harry go back to sean's well i love the story!1just wanted u to know!R&R next time!Post ASAP Please. Bye! Deb
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »