Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Kristine Thorne chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Brilliant! Am quailing at the thought of what Snape is going to do to Harry when he finally catches up with him though.
fuck off already chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
“Nothing like the smell of a horse, - I totally agree - but how would Harry appreciate what horses smelled like? He can't have spent that much time around Madame Maxine's Abraxams, and do Thestrals, as meat eaters, smell like herbivores? Just a nitpick
DaughterofDeath chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
add a new chapter
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
This story has a lot of potential. Well written.

cdk
closedacc chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
great beginning. I can't wait to see what will happens next to Harry and how/who (I hope not the kids) is going to find him?
House of Awesome chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
love it! well i dont have anything to talk about really so... well are ROn HErm And Gin going to find harry aka Ian? well R&R next time! Post ASAp cause i like the story! Deb
Kristine Thorne chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
I can barely even write my own name at this time of the morning, but I just had to let you know that this is going brillinatly. I always wondered what happened to the flying motorbike, so now here it is. LOL, what's Snape going to say when he finds out about this?
athenakitty chapter 2 . 11/10/2004
Where will Harry wind up at? Will Harry go back sooN?
Kristine Thorne chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This is a brilliant start, very well written and accurately portrayed characters. Can't wait for more.
angel558847 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
This is a good story so far. I hope to see more up soon. One question though, will it be slash? Continue the good work.
Elisandra1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
i liked this chapter alot. please update asap! make sure that the next chapter is as long as this one. i like long chapters!
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Hmm. Well, hasn't Harry been quite busy so far. Apprehending a Death Eater and planning a grand escape... Yes, he's quite talented. And won't Sev be super pissed when he realizes what Harry has done... This is quite entertaining so far. Can't wait to read more!
Blessing of Earendil chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Okay, I'm hooked! You have a wonderful style of writing and fresh, original ideas. Sev babysitting the clock that was babysitting Harry at the beginning was pure brilliance!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for updates to this one!

Love it!
barbarataku chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
AND...what happened next? Good twist on a frequently used plot. Looking forward to the rest.
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Well, well, well. This is a good start. I do hope you'll continue on with this. It has great potential. I hope to read more soon.

~ Echo