Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Monocerosik chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I don't usually leave comments when I haven't read the whole story, but now I feel the need to express my absolute 'what the heck?' I don't understand what's happening, why Harry is so irrational and frightened, why Dumbledore is so uncaring, Ron and Hermione so strange, and why Severus is so ambivalent, striking Harry in one moment, and helping him when he's sick in the next. Snape seems to be such a bloody git, devoid of all feelings, downright cruel towards Harry, so much it doesn't make any sense. And yet it does.

Certainly, it'll make more sense as the story goes. I hope.
Doumikado chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I hope to see more of it someday.
Crismebella chapter 19 . 12/13/2011
This is a very good story. I wish you had continue it. Oh, well.
Multitaskmom chapter 19 . 11/15/2011
What I loved about this fic was how well Snape maintained his Snapeness. Very well done.
lizb1813 chapter 19 . 10/17/2011
First off, "We Are! Penn State!"

Just kidding... (not really - I'm a PSU grad. :-) )

Excellent story! I thought your Snape was extremely in character. I do believe that he wouldn't ever want to be seen as 'in the Potter fan club' as you so artfully stated. He cares, but he does it in his own Snape-ish way. Kudos to you.

And yes, I could see Harry acting this way if the situation provided for it. Luckily in the books he never gave thought to the idea of leaving Ron and Hermione - they were too integral to him. Here, Harry has grown a little bit and realizes what peril he's placing them in.

Last but not least, loved the equine aspect. :-) I hope you're still writing...
FairAris chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
Wonderful story! The ending did leave a reader kinda hanging expecting another chapter or sequel but on the other hand it was a good stopping point.

Thank you for explaining why the DE's were at the race track. I was also wondering how Ron and Hermione got there? And, how did they do their searching without Mrs. Weasley noticing they were gone for hours at a time?
Sleepygirl68 chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
I enjoyed reading this story.

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us.
Lexi0521 chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
This is a very insightful and well written tale. As are all AU stories, this is a very interreting and thought out rendition.

My compliments to your imagination and thank you for sharing your very gifted talents!
Tommy14 chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
Thanks for the enjoyable tale.
Hidden.Forever chapter 19 . 12/24/2010
I really liked your story. Original, well-paced and no "sugarness" in it...what's not to like? Keep up the good work (even if it's been years...)
dwchong chapter 15 . 10/23/2010
You had Hermione and Ron place five pounds on Harry to show, He placed. Win, place, show. First, second, third.
acelly chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story! Well done on coming up with such an interesting story. I wish there were more! :-)
HARLEYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 19 . 6/15/2010
I have one question! Why is this rate M. Please email me or somthin so i know the answer! This was a really good story by the way!
Katalara chapter 19 . 4/15/2010
What a great story! Thank you for sharing your hard work! I'll certainly be watching to see if you post anything else.

Kat
Badbonita chapter 19 . 4/2/2010
Excellent story. The title was perfect and it wasn't just Harry's change of ciew but also Snape's regarding Harry. And yet, overall, the characters seemed ... in character.

Nicely done.