Reviews for Paradigm Shift
mischabren chapter 19 . 1/7/2010
Loved this story, thanks so much for writing it. I enjoyed it very much. :-)
Rook chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
It is always enjoyable to find new twists in fanfiction, and this fic has plenty. This was certainly the first jockey!Harry I have ever seen and I loved it! I also enjoy seeing him as plausibly!independent -laughs- Too often, he sets out to become and adult and he is suddenly so confident, and suave, and omniscient that they story loses any credibility. I like seeing him blunder around like and idiot before he finds his way. 3 Thank you very much for sharing.
vampiremuggle chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
i really liked this fic. it was extremely different from anything else i have read (thats a good thing - i promise!) and it captured my interest immediately. (of course part of the reason may be because the link i clicked on to bring me to the story was linked to chapter 19...and i didnt realize that until after i read it...so needless to say, i was confused and wanted to figure out what happened beforehand. and let me tell you: the last chapter makes so much more sense after you have read the rest of the story. lol)

anyway. awesome job with the story, i really enjoyed it. i will definately be checking back periodically to see if that continuation you mentioned will ever exist... then again its been like 5 years so my hopes arent high. but please, by all means, prove me wrong and write the sequal! please? please! please!

again awesome job and keep up the good work!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
jonayla chapter 19 . 11/8/2009
Well you're writing is defenitly NOT crap! and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I really enjoyed reading your story!

love,

Jo
ulliander chapter 19 . 9/18/2009
great story!

really enjoyed Harrys complicated desire of being independant but yet he needs help so much...

I don't think Snape was much OOC - it' s just another side of him, to care about someone...

Beautiful fanfic - I'm impressed by your writing skills!

greetings from Germany, Ulli
cato1850 chapter 19 . 9/15/2009
Thanks for writing this, I enjoyed it very much. I found it on someone elses "Favorites" list and it was well worth the read. Very unique ideas and I've read hundreds. I hope you are still inspired to write, I think you have talent...and I'm sure your writing isn't crap. It's going in my "Keeper" file on Explorer. :)
Cassandra30 chapter 19 . 8/24/2009
I enjoyed your story a lot.
Cassandra30 chapter 18 . 8/24/2009
Excellent! Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Not too sappy at all. Very well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 16 . 8/24/2009
Excellent chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/24/2009
Good chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/23/2009
That is Severus Snape alright moreover Severus knows it may cost him his life. He rather expects it too.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 8/23/2009
Oh excellent! Nice chapter.
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
Poor Harry!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/23/2009
I was wondering if maybe Harry might like a Stag, a Lily and a Wolf as well.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »