Reviews for Paradigm Shift
lost angel92 chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Good story so far.
coymelody chapter 19 . 6/23/2007
It's been more than two yrs., are you ever going to write a sequel? By the way, amazing story!
Tamyka chapter 19 . 4/27/2007
This story was really good and I like that you didn't actually go into the final battle and all. Where you left it off was a great end! I really enjoyed reading it.
honore chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
Damned! That's too good...can't wait for the final confrontation. Please update quickly. Thanks
creativesm75 chapter 19 . 4/6/2007
cool
cylobaby chapter 19 . 4/4/2007
Absolutely fabulous fic. It was a pleasure to read.
Insanity at its Fullest chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
I absolutly loved the fic! Keep up the great writing.
shawn-small chapter 19 . 3/29/2007
Love this fic, and it looks like it’s begging for a sequel. Thanks for writing.
LookingAtTheSandsOfTime chapter 19 . 3/6/2007
Loved it, love every damn bit of it.

Spent my entire day reading it too.

I want to see some more stories if you can make em.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 19 . 3/5/2007
Great story
abraxis chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Excellent story; well plotted, written and executed.

I was saddened to see that you had not written any others - most especially a sequel to this one.

If this message reaches you, please consider returning to the fandom. I will put you on my author alert list just in case you do.

Thank you for an very enjoyable read.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 19 . 10/8/2006
"I’ve kept them all in an email folder so I can read them again when I am feeling like my writing is crap"-

Crap? CRAP? OMG, these stories are so far from that! I *adored* your story and Snape's personality was pure perfection! :-D I loved the snarkiness. Totally fit. I read this story in a mere two days cuz I simply COULD NOT put it down. The suspense was AMAZING, and I always love a good 'harry gets beat up' fic... and the trauma... omg I loved it! Definitely write a novel! I'm all for reading it! :-)

*standing ovation*
FireWeaver chapter 19 . 9/26/2006
*gasp!* I was thinking that I would read more tomorrow and then suddenly it's the end! *gasp!* I haven't checked the list of your works yet but I hope there's others as wonderful as this!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
A very good first chappy!
Hahukum Konn chapter 19 . 9/12/2006
Woot. An excellent mentor Snape fic. :) Your characterization is good, and Harry's epiphany was believably placed. Harry as farmhand and horse jockey is an unusual, but effective, device to get his mind off Sirius and in general bulk up for the summer :)
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »