Reviews for Paradigm Shift
Big E 3 I LOVE NASCAR chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
nice story so far
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Lexie Lupin chapter 19 . 7/27/2006
This was a very good story. I really liked the part about Harry getting that tatoo. Overall, I think you did an excellent job on writing this story.

-Alexis-
Stoneage Woman chapter 19 . 7/15/2006
Awesome story! You write really well. I liked how Snape was in-characer even when he started caring about Harry. Your portrayal of him was very well done.
Stoneage Woman chapter 8 . 7/14/2006
Very good so far. I intend to continue this. I love Snape.
Mischievous Murderer chapter 19 . 5/30/2006
Wowe thats an awsome story keep it up
Zarz chapter 19 . 5/28/2006
This is really, really great. Please, please, write a sequel to this! I want to see Harry defeat Voldemort, and a bit more about his aura sensing abilities would be fun as well. Keep up the good work!
jbuggenz1 chapter 19 . 5/26/2006
Since you took the time to write, I'll take the time to review. I read your story all in one sitting. I just couldnt stop. I found some ooc but mostly found you dead on. This story begs to be continued. You have a wonderful gift for storytelling and I certainly hope that you will write more.
Aldavinur chapter 19 . 5/23/2006
This is a great fic! I enjoyed reading it so much!

You have so great ideas and a very good writing style. And I liked how emotional this story was! And Harry working with horses is just cute :-)

I would love a sequel, but it doesn't look as if you are still planning on writing one, does it?

Greetings Aldavinur

Ps: I will add your fiction to my favorites!
vbollman chapter 19 . 4/20/2006
This was a great story. I'm just hoping you did do a sequel so that i can read more from you.

gotta love snape joining the harry potter fan club...

luvs ya
Yukkienoloveless chapter 19 . 4/17/2006
Awesome story!
VickiWeasley chapter 19 . 4/15/2006
i really liked this story snape wasnt too ooc and his little slip ups were awesome i luved how it all flowed and had a point really good job!
EvilspyAchacia chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
Kick ass story, this was fantastic

kira
EvilspyAchacia chapter 7 . 4/9/2006
Well, the bumblebee isnt my favorite of people but you have snape in perfect character

Kira