Reviews for Everybody's Fool
Lunexa chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
AWESOME!
Anonymous9999 chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh my god! I LOVE EVANESCENCE lol this is really good :)
Willowfly chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
A really unique concept. I got many things from both your summary and the entire passage. As for the whole passage, could it be about Leo and Karai? Did he see her sleeping with Chaplain? hahahaha. I like that (though it may be a stretch). That's what I like so much about it, it leaves a lot to the imagination. But, It was your summary that truly struck me. Using the song lyrics, you said it all... Isn't that what fan fiction is all about? Lies about a world that never will be? Thanks for writing it. I wish I could have responded sooner, since it was written four years ago. I just got into the fan fiction stuff. But, better late than never :)
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
O! ANgsty! ME LIKES! great job. Evanescences(sp?)is pretty sweat huh? Awesome story.
Tewi chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
ouch, poor Leo! just enough info, i love it!
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Wow, this was well written!
Donny's Girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
wow this is great! it goes so well with the song, too... i relise that whenever i read songfics i understand what the song menas anfterwards... i love leo and donny storys... but more people write aobut leo -_-* lol this rules! i hope you write another!

Monica
KissMyAft chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
the reason why i cried and am upset about it is because of my feelings that i have for Leo in my heart, he needs to be treated better...BETH HART...
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great story. I really liked it a lot. Keep up the good work.
spootycup chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
OH MY GOD VEST! that was so great... i was like totally ready to beat the (Blank) out of the chick... you did awesome got the angst got the anger everything... you rock girl
CharlieCaller chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I like this, you've got a great take on that (excellent) song, it runs smoothly with the story. Nice writing.
pacphys chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Haven't you been the busy little writing beaver.

I haven't read very many good song fics. This one however is good. Usually the song interrupts the story, but you avoided that trap nicely. Instead your story flows with the song without fighting against it. Well done!

Cheers
Rene chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Ah, wonderfully written! A nice story about the 'players' in this world, the heartbreakers who delight in torturing the poor souls who fall for their imitation love and adoration.

Yeah, I know people like this. They play to those who pay attention to them, the ones who give homage to their finely crafted perfection. I've always felt that its the inner beauty that counts the most.

Great job, as always! :0)

Be blessed.