Reviews for Narcotic Effects
Aisucold chapter 8 . 4/10
that was lovely
Topher98 chapter 8 . 2/14
I was so ticked when I thought that you killed Harry that last chapter! Fantastic writing.
SL chapter 8 . 1/17
A great story showing glimpses of the emotional journey of Narcissa/Harry. I think interlacing present time - backstory works well.

I wish there were more backstory about Narcissa's initial motivation to get close to Harry: was it about saving Draco? If so, what changed such that she would continue after the initial liaison?
Tarix chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Nice story
rlchala chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
It was a great story and one that shows that every pairing could work, if it is well written, and has an interesting plot.

Great work
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This story is beautiful. The first Narcissa/Harry pairing I read that I liked and that was really well done. Thanks for writing.
jennybenny2845 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This is my third or fourth reading of your story, and I wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore it. Your story is one of the best Harry/Narcissa pairings I've ever read and definitely a favourite. I was very inspired to write the pairing after reading your story, and the 'ship has become one of my OTPs.

Your plot was well thought out and very realistic. I definitely could see Narcissa saving Harry from his downward spiral. I loved how she refused to stay with him if he chose to keep drinking, and how he gave it up for her. You built up their relationship from being just lovers to being in love really well, and I enjoyed the subtleties of it. I like how they both struggled to classify their feelings for each other as love. Thankfully, they were able to admit it and the story ended on a happy note.

Also, your pacing and characterisation was perfect. Thank you for writing this, and I'm sure I will be reading it again and again. :)
Mieszak chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
I'm speechless. Great work.
Pedobee chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
loved it ;)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 1/30/2014
I have absolutely no idea how I found this story, but I'm glad I did. Was very well written , and a fantastic plot for a story under 20k words. Would have liked a bit more to the last chapter, or an epilogue, but still was a good read.
Sela McGrane chapter 8 . 1/27/2014
Great story! I adore the dynamic between Harry and Narcissa, though I've only seen a couple decent stories with them as a couple. I like how you drew out one scene into an entire story by using flashbacks. Normally I find flashback scenes confusing, but this was really well done. :)

Requests...here's a plot idea for a Bellatrix/Harry fic I'd love to see:
After the war ends, Harry gets a job in the Department of Mysteries, hoping to get a look at the Vail and bring Sirius back. One day, there's an accident and he is sent back to 1968. He is found by a sixteen year old Bellatrix Black who is at the Ministry on a school trip that last week of her sixth year. Instead of an obsession for the Dark Lord, Bellatrix's attention is changed into an obsession for the handsome, dark haired man out of time, who she relentlessly pursues over summer break. Though disturbed by her advances at first, Harry gets to know the young woman, and realizes how amazing a person she could be if she'd just had love in place of the Dark Lord...and he gives it to her.

Sound like something you could swing?
Engrprince chapter 8 . 1/18/2014
Thank you for such an enjoyable story
Engrprince chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
I have read several Harry Narcissa fic's This one is brilliant and in the top two. The believable characters and the pain and sorry. Thank you for such a good story
herart chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Very good story. And credible characters personalities.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Wow... That was... beautiful. Simply...beautiful.

And not at all what I was expecting to be perfectly honest, but this was quite enjoyable, I will look into your other works with great expectations.