Reviews for Narcotic Effects
soggy noodle chapter 2 . 11/22
While I am of the opinion that this story is well written, I feel you are stressing some things that lack validation (so far).

One such thing is the repeated assertion that Luna and Harry could never love each other as anything more than brother and sister (in this fic). You've (yet) to present any reason why this is so, just that it -is- so. I think that is a cop out for eliminating a possibility of another avenue of romance - in other words, so establishment to the mutual claim of non-interest between Harry and Luna would clear that up (not that that's happening now, with this story being complete for more than ten years).

Another is the mention of Luna and Ron; unless there will be some speaking or flashbacks of Luna's past (which is unlikely as this story seems to be Harry-centric), the idea of Ron and Luna seems as likely as Hagrid and Fleur being an item. I may be a bit biased, not having much like for the youngest male Weasley, but I just can't recall any moments from canon in which the quirky, spacey blonde and the fumbling, speak-before-he-thinks ginger could be seen interacting in any way that could conceivably lead to romance.
Zoe's Anaklusmos chapter 1 . 7/4
I loved this story and I love HarryNarcissa.
thealuminumflaggun chapter 8 . 6/25
Before i wouldn't have put them together but after that. It was a great story and i enjoyed it very much please keep writing.
With all due respect
shadowjames7 chapter 8 . 12/14/2016
this is I think I'm gonna shed a few tears to do it justice old write more of these cause I love harry and narcissa pairs
TheBlack'sResurgence chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
A very nice and well done little story. It works so well but I would have loved for it to be longer haha. I love the unconventional pairings like this I think it suits the 'had to grow up too fast' aspect of Harry's character. Kudos my friend, kudos.
specterwolf3 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
Great history,good job.
diegokpo30 chapter 8 . 3/31/2016
Que buena historia, no que que mas decir.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
This was hauntingly beautiful in the end. Loved it.
OutcastSimba chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Loved this
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Nice story.
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
If you're looking for a way to have Harry with Bellatrix, time travel is certainly an option. Either Harry going back in time(Ex: Delenda Est) or Bellatrix going forward in time(hasn't been tried yet as far as I know). You could also use the elixir of life in some way(Blacks have a secret one hidden deep in the vault, something like that). I'm always uncomfortable when people try to pair Harry and Bella while Bellatrix has just gotten out of Azkaban and is still emaciated, but apparently somehow sane.
onlytoask chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
That was interestingly done. Your writing wasn't the best and your betas are horrible editors, but the story itself was good.
Aisucold chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
that was lovely
Topher98 chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
I was so ticked when I thought that you killed Harry that last chapter! Fantastic writing.
SL chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
A great story showing glimpses of the emotional journey of Narcissa/Harry. I think interlacing present time - backstory works well.

I wish there were more backstory about Narcissa's initial motivation to get close to Harry: was it about saving Draco? If so, what changed such that she would continue after the initial liaison?