Reviews for Narcotic Effects
TheBlacksResurgence chapter 8 . 7/5
A very nice and well done little story. It works so well but I would have loved for it to be longer haha. I love the unconventional pairings like this I think it suits the 'had to grow up too fast' aspect of Harry's character. Kudos my friend, kudos.
specterwolf3 chapter 7 . 4/7
Great history,good job.
diegokpo30 chapter 8 . 3/31
Que buena historia, no que que mas decir.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
This was hauntingly beautiful in the end. Loved it.
OutcastSimba chapter 8 . 9/10/2015
Loved this
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Nice story.
OriksGaming chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
If you're looking for a way to have Harry with Bellatrix, time travel is certainly an option. Either Harry going back in time(Ex: Delenda Est) or Bellatrix going forward in time(hasn't been tried yet as far as I know). You could also use the elixir of life in some way(Blacks have a secret one hidden deep in the vault, something like that). I'm always uncomfortable when people try to pair Harry and Bella while Bellatrix has just gotten out of Azkaban and is still emaciated, but apparently somehow sane.
onlytoask chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
That was interestingly done. Your writing wasn't the best and your betas are horrible editors, but the story itself was good.
Aisucold chapter 8 . 4/10/2015
that was lovely
Topher98 chapter 8 . 2/14/2015
I was so ticked when I thought that you killed Harry that last chapter! Fantastic writing.
SL chapter 8 . 1/17/2015
A great story showing glimpses of the emotional journey of Narcissa/Harry. I think interlacing present time - backstory works well.

I wish there were more backstory about Narcissa's initial motivation to get close to Harry: was it about saving Draco? If so, what changed such that she would continue after the initial liaison?
Tarix chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Nice story
rlchala chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
It was a great story and one that shows that every pairing could work, if it is well written, and has an interesting plot.

Great work
Chim Cheree chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
This story is beautiful. The first Narcissa/Harry pairing I read that I liked and that was really well done. Thanks for writing.
jennybenny2845 chapter 8 . 10/29/2014
This is my third or fourth reading of your story, and I wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore it. Your story is one of the best Harry/Narcissa pairings I've ever read and definitely a favourite. I was very inspired to write the pairing after reading your story, and the 'ship has become one of my OTPs.

Your plot was well thought out and very realistic. I definitely could see Narcissa saving Harry from his downward spiral. I loved how she refused to stay with him if he chose to keep drinking, and how he gave it up for her. You built up their relationship from being just lovers to being in love really well, and I enjoyed the subtleties of it. I like how they both struggled to classify their feelings for each other as love. Thankfully, they were able to admit it and the story ended on a happy note.

Also, your pacing and characterisation was perfect. Thank you for writing this, and I'm sure I will be reading it again and again. :)