Reviews for Narcotic Effects
Pedobee chapter 8 . 3/7
loved it ;)
Fullmetal11791 chapter 8 . 1/30
I have absolutely no idea how I found this story, but I'm glad I did. Was very well written , and a fantastic plot for a story under 20k words. Would have liked a bit more to the last chapter, or an epilogue, but still was a good read.
MegaNerdAlert chapter 8 . 1/27
Great story! I adore the dynamic between Harry and Narcissa, though I've only seen a couple decent stories with them as a couple. I like how you drew out one scene into an entire story by using flashbacks. Normally I find flashback scenes confusing, but this was really well done. :)

Requests...here's a plot idea for a Bellatrix/Harry fic I'd love to see:
After the war ends, Harry gets a job in the Department of Mysteries, hoping to get a look at the Vail and bring Sirius back. One day, there's an accident and he is sent back to 1968. He is found by a sixteen year old Bellatrix Black who is at the Ministry on a school trip that last week of her sixth year. Instead of an obsession for the Dark Lord, Bellatrix's attention is changed into an obsession for the handsome, dark haired man out of time, who she relentlessly pursues over summer break. Though disturbed by her advances at first, Harry gets to know the young woman, and realizes how amazing a person she could be if she'd just had love in place of the Dark Lord...and he gives it to her.

Sound like something you could swing?
Engrprince chapter 8 . 1/18
Thank you for such an enjoyable story
Engrprince chapter 3 . 1/18
I have read several Harry Narcissa fic's This one is brilliant and in the top two. The believable characters and the pain and sorry. Thank you for such a good story
herart chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Very good story. And credible characters personalities.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 10/9/2013
Wow... That was... beautiful. Simply...beautiful.

And not at all what I was expecting to be perfectly honest, but this was quite enjoyable, I will look into your other works with great expectations.
csouthcbs0099 chapter 8 . 8/22/2013
i like it
Novacore chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
I've been looking for the rarer pairings and you managed to pull it of. Kinda sad that it's so short tho but I guess that means that the story was just that good.
Lunaris-wind chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
I have no idea why I had the zany notion to read a H/NM story, but I did, and I chose this one. It was surprisingly good, and I liked how you wrote the pairing. Thanks for the story.
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 8 . 5/15/2013
Great story! Wonderfully written and presented. About the request, i would like a Harry/Lily Evans pairing, or perhaps a Harry/Sister pairing. Maybe even a Harry/Death pairing, being the Master of Death and all that jazz.
Bladre MKT chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
i dont do trixie with harry much, i prefer cissy a great deal more and enjoyed this A LOT... such a build up and lovely balance. the end was a lil fast, short, but well done, very interesting. overall a quite amuzing piece *w*
HoosierCullen chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
This was an interesting story and though a very odd pairing I will admit it worked for this story and showed that Narcissa did have a heart and could feel for someone even if that someone was the man who killed her husband. I never like Lucius or Draco but thought Narcissa could be good. She showed her loyalties and her thoughts centered around keeping her child safe,even if he was a power hungry moron who was too caught up in his father's ideas to think for himself. The fact Harry found love after having his love taken from him proves that he still was Harry Potter. Very good job.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2013